Re: ! - GENIE My strategies

I read again all thread. Thread owner just show some chart with order and write some explain on chart , nothing help to understand what extractly the rule , and you guys understand it ? If yes , please help to show me the way , something like "read from the beginning" is helpless , if you guys could not explain it , it means you guys still don't understand it correctly.
I just need to find the rule to enter and the rule to exit .
1. When to buy/sell ?
2.How could define SL , TP ?
If any could help to explain , I appreciate.

acinmavi wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:48 am I read again all thread. Thread owner just show some chart with order and write some explain on chart , nothing help to understand what extractly the rule , and you guys understand it ? If yes , please help to show me the way , something like "read from the beginning" is helpless , if you guys could not explain it , it means you guys still don't understand it correctly.
1. When to buy/sell ?
Hola amigo, parece que la regla es comprar cuando cci está arriba de bandas y tienes cruce de medias, esperas el retroceso ABC. En timeframes superiores las flechas estarán contigo. Eso creo yo

acinmavi wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:48 am I read again all thread. Thread owner just show some chart with order and write some explain on chart , nothing help to understand what extractly the rule , and you guys understand it ? If yes , please help to show me the way , something like "read from the beginning" is helpless , if you guys could not explain it , it means you guys still don't understand it correctly.
1. When to buy/sell ?
Hello, there is not much to ask, everyone who can help on the fingers can be counted, the rest is so simple just to write something for fun, do not pay attention )) As far as I was able to view the indicators and understand the author of the Trading system it is based on the Wolfe indicator and you need to trade the fifth and sixth wave, so same oscillator CCI higher below sliding in basement, too, points to direction, trade strictly 15 minute frame, goal under emotional outburst during in market near znachemykh levels, binding stop, hope the author and himself gather with thoughts and will write a detailed istruktsiyu, not referring on bad English, he have us have all here through interpreter, however this not prevents try communicate until forums true goal, vprintsype under detailed disassembly

Привет, тут много просить не надо, все кто может помочь на пальцах пересчитать можно, остальные так просто лишь бы чего написать ради развлечения, не обращай внимания )) Насколько я смог просмотреть индикаторы и понять автора Торговой системы она основана на индикаторе ВУЛЬФА и торговать нужно пятую и шестую волну если тренд на старших фреймах скорее всего на 4 часовом или в совокупности с дневным и недельным указывают в ту же сторону что и сигнал ВУЛЬФА третья , пятая волна млм же шестая, в совокупности с каналом , он выступает в качестве сопротивления-поддержки, так же осцилятор CCI выше ниже скользящих в подвале тоже указывает на направление, торгуем строго 15 минутный фрейм, цели при входе в рынок возле значимых уровней, обязательный стоп , надеюсь автор и сам соберётся с мыслями и напишет подробную инструкцию, не ссылаясь на плохой английский, он у нас у всех тут через переводчика, однако это не мешает постараться донести до форумчан истинные цели , в принципе при детальной разборке индикаторов в архиве всё становиться понятным, но нужно понимать индикаторы, надеюсь я хоть как то прояснил для Вас картину.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post:
hacep
Volente Deo

saranga wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:42 am hellow guys this's my staragies...i will check indicator other mt4 2 indicator not working...you want it's manual add chart............
Symbol changer - limited 1.1 (1) and pipsometer_5_decimal indicator not working it's manual add chart....

i am this's use 15min chart focus day trading mostly scalping...........
i cant's well expain my strategies that's realy sorry problem my poor english....
u can following me how is trade entry take and exit......trading is not easy it's very hard..
pls read i am share pic usdchf well.. you can understand how is trade entry......

Please use my template and indicators only[ /b]

Saranga,

Thanks for your contribution but can you PLEASE explain what the strategy is? We can see your English is good enough to explain step by step the strategy, everyone is just guessing from your screenshots