Re: ! - GENIE My strategies

Almost a lot of places your adx is not matching/following with price line (means false signaling,as a result loss trades) i think it needs to be tweaked as per my little knowing,may be i am dull enough to pick your strategy
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
saranga, Jimmy, Antonio
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:34 am Almost a lot of places your adx is not matching/following with price line (means false signaling,as a result loss trades) i think it needs to be tweaked as per my little knowing,may be i am dull enough to pick your strategy
ADX does not indicate trend direction or momentum, only trend strength - what results in a big lag. ADXm is another indicator, it shows trend direction.
These users thanked the author Krelian99 for the post:
saranga

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:04 pm

ADX does not indicate trend direction or momentum, only trend strength - what results in a big lag. ADXm is another indicator, it shows trend direction.
Honey man.of course you are right exact,i was unable to explain properly,what i means when adx showing strength and weakness,price line is not forming accordingly,see any of his demonstration and all i was meant for my posting picture he should apply some thing else and more suitable as for filter
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Krelian99, saranga
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.