Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Thanks Forex-Station

Trading is tough but always remember that even if the markets aren't going your way, you'll always have us :!:

God bless you Sky and happy new year to you and family.
[/quote]

Thank you Jimmy
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
mtp
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:55 pm

Sky! Thank you for being here with us :)

Posts like this are very enlightening to hear. Everyone who joins us becomes our family and we hope to always continue serving you guys and making you all happy members of FS.

Trading is tough but always remember that even if the markets aren't going your way, you'll always have us :!:

God bless you Sky and happy new year to you and family.
This is the most chilled out & best forex site for content forex forum ever i love it here..................... simply bcos its relaxed and not so many try hards & ass holes like on FF.................... love jimmy boy, mntiwana & of coz mrtools who makes trading each day more happy and exciting for us with his new goodies
oh & must not forget love for mladen even tho he is only here once in a while now but he creates lovely new stuffs for us & mrtools does great conversions too <3 sorry to anyone if i offended this year i am just trying to have fun here :( here is to another year hello 2019 & beyond
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
fillpop33
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:54 pm This is the most chilled out & best forex site for content forex forum ever i love it here..................... simply bcos its relaxed and not so many try hards & ass holes like on FF.................... love jimmy boy, mntiwana & of coz mrtools who makes trading each day more happy and exciting for us with his new goodies
oh & must not forget love for mladen even tho he is only here once in a while now but he creates lovely new stuffs for us & mrtools does great conversions too <3

sorry to anyone if i offended this year i am just trying to have fun here :(

here is to another year hello 2019 & beyond
Careful now, Forex Factory is still a great place for all traders. Their management and members worked their butts off to get it where it is today so let's not knock other forums brother.

We love you too & happy new years to you and your family. Be good bro! :P
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
mtp
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am May I please say a big thanks to Mntiwana habibi, Mladen, Mrtools, Jimmy boy, Amdudus, Rijay, Sal, Dragon for everything you kind guyys posted in here!!! Really enjoy the beauty of this forum as u only put 2 little ads and no pop ups and also economic calendar here is good and is accurate.And love how every day facebook updates with links and description to past and present indicators :clap: :clap: :clap:
Sometimes though 1. I cannot see website but maybe my connection???

Today I pray hope Forex Station and members is here forever & do not change ur attitudes. Sorry for my english is not my actual language.
Hey @Moey_dw, you have said a mouthful my dear colleague, I could not agree more - without the people mentioned above I would not be where I am today. They have contributed immensely to my growth in this unfriendly ( :) ) FX industry. I can not thank them enough. Keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen. Your contributions to the entire community is immeasurable.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank every member of this community. Your participation is worth a lot - I always learn from all the questions, proposal and ideas. A'int no penny participants in my world - all participants are worth mills and valuable. Keep questions, proposal and ideas coming - without you Forex-Station would be nothing.

Let us keep Forex-Station going and grow it from strength to strength.
HAPPY 2019 TO ALL!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post (total 6):
Skyold, SilverBB, mtp, Jimmy, moey_dw, hannele

Have been lurking around here from time to time and I really like the friendliness of everyone. Site can have some improvements but foremost I would like to see a "donate" button so that we who make a buck or two can donate to the developers of indicator that have helped them in trading.
That was just my thought =)