ChartRe: The PSA strategy (changed from FFX)

shaileshm wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:14 am This is the second thread on binary options (mostly). Why did it stop ? did PSA/FFX didnt turn out to be that good?

I think the currency strength indicators have a lot of potential but maybe the ones that plots lines are better than the histo ones as in former case we can also see how the strength has been developing over time.

Attaching this indicator which seems quite responsive on 1M TF. I havnt worked with this one too much. But will look into it of others find it interesting too.
In my opinion, it is good to wait for confirmation.. Because most trade using currency strength involves breakout trading... If wrong judgment clouds your lot size, we're in deep trouble. Believe me...

Re: The PSA strategy (changed from FFX)

Deez wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:03 pm Experimenting with a signal line for the Trix T3 indicator. Getting there..kinda
Thanks for the system. There are many interesting thoughts in your pics. Can you please post all indicators and templates you use NOW or your best scalping system in one zip-file? I could not find the complete version and over several months you posted many tests.

redwed wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:13 pm

In my opinion, it is good to wait for confirmation.. Because most trade using currency strength involves breakout trading... If wrong judgment clouds your lot size, we're in deep trouble. Believe me...
I have managed to make a CS indicator suited for short term trading. If people are interested I will post it here after editing some code bugs.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post (total 2):
FXchaos, hannele
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

I Still consider PSA as one of the best currency meters(Even better than FurruFX). You just have play with the settings to get it to work on shorter TF's.

IF i'm trading EURUSD:
I group all EU Pairs and all USD pairs together and weigh them against each other. And then just wait for a higher TF candle to break levels.

Only downside(no alerts :( )
Attachments
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
nrv

Hanover's PSA Indicator Update :

Updated Aug 26, 2018 — I have made two enhancements (download the new version in the link below):
1. If you enter an asterisk (*) as the second parameter of HighlightPairs, the current chart's pair will be highlighted in the list displayed by PSA.
2. New parameter setting: SmoothnessMultiplier.
 If set to 0, PSA operates as it did before.
 If set to a positive (>0) value, PSA will calculate a standard deviation of all of the regression line slopes, in an attempt to establish which is the smoothest (as opposed to steepest) trending pair. Each of these values is then multiplied by your SmoothnessMultiplier value, before being displayed as an additional column at the right of the list (sorry, there is currently no facility to sort the list by the values in this column). If you use RescaleUsingATR, the slope values are likewise rescaled before their standard deviation is calculated. The lower the standard deviation value displayed, the smaller the slope deviation between the lines (the closer the displayed value gets to 0, the closer all of the lines are to being exactly the same slope) and hence the smoother the price movement. And vice versa.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
SilverBB

Moving AveragesRe: The PSA strategy (changed from FFX)

Deez wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:53 am I Still consider PSA as one of the best currency meters(Even better than FurruFX). You just have play with the settings to get it to work on shorter TF's.

IF i'm trading EURUSD:
I group all EU Pairs and all USD pairs together and weigh them against each other. And then just wait for a higher TF candle to break levels.

Only downside(no alerts :( )
Yeah. The downside is very upsetting much. :thumbdown: PSA meant for full time trader waiting in front of pc.

Deez wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:48 am Hanover's PSA Indicator Update :

Updated Aug 26, 2018 — I have made two enhancements (download the new version in the link below):
1. If you enter an asterisk (*) as the second parameter of HighlightPairs, the current chart's pair will be highlighted in the list displayed by PSA.
2. New parameter setting: SmoothnessMultiplier.
 If set to 0, PSA operates as it did before.
 If set to a positive (>0) value, PSA will calculate a standard deviation of all of the regression line slopes, in an attempt to establish which is the smoothest (as opposed to steepest) trending pair. Each of these values is then multiplied by your SmoothnessMultiplier value, before being displayed as an additional column at the right of the list (sorry, there is currently no facility to sort the list by the values in this column). If you use RescaleUsingATR, the slope values are likewise rescaled before their standard deviation is calculated. The lower the standard deviation value displayed, the smaller the slope deviation between the lines (the closer the displayed value gets to 0, the closer all of the lines are to being exactly the same slope) and hence the smoother the price movement. And vice versa.

sorry but what was the method for font correction? and what was the trick to make it update every tick? I know it has been answered before somewhere but would be glad if someone can recap. also with the recommended settings for 1 min TF.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.