Re: FFX Universal currency meter strategies(commercial indicator)

Happy New Year to everyone..been away for a while(and no trading done :shifty: )

Lets see what this year holds for us.

Been going through forex station and there seems to be some nice toys out for the new year and as such the strategy has changed..again..................

Here's the indicators im testing:

setting on this one posted by Mntiwana - Osc of averages fl(awesome setting on this one man :thumbup: ) - first sub window.

T3 trix(18,18) - second sub window

SDI Smoothed(9,18) - third sub window

To detect reversals : Laguerre Pro - fourth

For signaling : FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI Trigger simple - Arrow on 5 minute TF and Dot on 1 minute timeframe. Trade on Dot

My template is always changing(either indicators or settings) cos im always testing so dont ask for it.(ask for indicators not templates - apply, test and lets discuss what works and what doesnt).

Side not - nitro used for eur basket. nice confirmation for eur price movement.
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
SilverBB

It's all fun and games until you blow your account lol..not part of the strategy jus messing around here between S/R.

Some tips from a newbie:

Never martingale..neverrrrrrr(blown alot of accounts).

Trade 1% of your account or lowest percentage you can(less stress on yourself)

If you lose a trade..LET IT GOoooooooo. If it really loves you it will come back :lol:

And Binary Options IS gambling..strategic gambling. Have fun with money you can lose. You are not going to become a millionaire but you can afford to buy those extra things. :thumbup:
Attachments

Deez wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:39 am It's all fun and games until you blow your account lol..not part of the strategy jus messing around here between S/R.

Some tips from a newbie:

Never martingale..neverrrrrrr(blown alot of accounts).

Trade 1% of your account or lowest percentage you can(less stress on yourself)

If you lose a trade..LET IT GOoooooooo. If it really loves you it will come back :lol:

And Binary Options IS gambling..strategic gambling. Have fun with money you can lose. You are not going to become a millionaire but you can afford to buy those extra things. :thumbup:

You're right, but in demo with martingale, it's the only way experimented, automatically without my intervention I can slowly increase the profit, my broker 100 minimum deposit, 3 minutes trade, and apply the spread.