Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Played with the Hama Averages today a bit and by accident added them to the EURUSD ( I don't trade FX but have a chart open for the EURUSD).

Plots nicely on the FX pair. Set step to 12 for H4. On M1 set it to 6. I also put the Keltner Channel alerts on it to confirm entries and off you go. Nice to trade, especially for those who do not day trade but also to point out direction. Also quick and easy to draw S/R lines in the right places.
No need to follow Keltner alerts only. Sometimes also watch out for the break of the bullish area (blue) to the downside and vice versa for the upside.

What do you think?

Does not work on Indices like this. Maybe one of our skilled coders can have a look at it please?

Hama Averages (Thank you mrtools)
viewtopic.php?p=1295482560#p1295482560

Keltner Channels alerts (that was a long time ago, almost forgot about it)
viewtopic.php?p=1295470846#p1295470846

Example of an M5
Or you can remove the Keltner channel and use the ForexMT4 systems_TR2. Trade the breaks of Hama Averages or if the ForexMT4 systems TR2 has been established for a while one may also consider (like me) to trade the pullbacks.

Indicator posted at viewtopic.php?p=1295481931#p1295481931
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 7):
josi, Banzai, Bbq Ribs, knglerxst, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Yuri_I

RplusT wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:06 pm Played with the Hama Averages today a bit and by accident added them to the EURUSD ( I don't trade FX but have a chart open for the EURUSD).

Plots nicely on the FX pair. Set step to 12 for H4. On M1 set it to 6. I also put the Keltner Channel alerts on it to confirm entries and off you go. Nice to trade, especially for those who do not day trade but also to point out direction.
Also quick and easy to draw S/R lines in the right places.
What do you think?

Does not work on Indices like this. Maybe one of our skilled coders can have a look at it please?

Hi Josi......Saturday....I see you are addicted too...... :D ....Here it's raining so I'm at my favourite playstation (the only one).
Have a good weekend!

Trading this one works like a charm. Here it is, if you want to try.
Yellow Fibs are done with the MT4 tool manually.
For the D1, W1, M1 Fibs there's the Indi attached...Thank you Kvak!
The QQE in the subwindow guides you perfectly (almost....... :D ).... Well, it gives you a quick idea.

Got to play with the QQE settings on your own. 6-2-2 seems to work quite well.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 8):
kvak, dmnik, Narutopips, BeatlemaniaSA, Lord Rain, TECHHDATE07, thomdel, Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:09 pm Trading this one works like a charm. Here it is, if you want to try.
Yellow Fibs are done with the MT4 tool manually.
For the D1, W1, M1 Fibs there's the Indi attached...Thank you Kvak!
The QQE in the subwindow guides you perfectly (almost....... :D ).... Well, it gives you a quick idea.

101 Fibo_D_W_M_Y_v1.2.mq4
Keltner Channels alerts + text mtf.mq4
ForexMT4Systems_TR2.ex4
! Hama averages (mtf + alerts).ex4
QQE-stoch.mq4
FX Station QQE.tpl
You always combine some weird stuff! love it!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
RplusT, TECHHDATE07
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hello guys please do try my first system posted here :)
obvious rules i found out about are written on the pictures and for each example i use a * with its own color , although some examples dont have the signals but had to use them to avoid uploading many pictures.
since price doesn't always hit our price levels we can use obvious trendlines for levels aswell.
i like my chart to be clean and show candles as they are. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is also a position size calculator in the zip file , if you want to use it you have to copy its script to script folder and for entry open the script , its a double click entry so its faster and it ends the script after entry so dont worry about risking more than it can risk , dont forget to always check the position size calculator numbers in its window ( for example i shorted a long trade with higher risk ^_^)
plz do give me suggestions , and let us newbies in forex-station make some great systems like the big guys (xard-beatlemania-pumba)
thanks again for reading <3 <3
These users thanked the author CloudyMG for the post:
KAESER444

Hi, could you please share the indicators and template or just the arrows and bar indicators?

Thanks in advance
[/quote]
Customize what and how you want to see.
These users thanked the author Yuri_I for the post (total 2):
johnere, Jedidiah