Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

RplusT wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:14 pm Who says trading is difficult.....Well, sometimes... :) ...Just keep it simple!

Yesterday

TMA HighLow_3.JPG

Today

TMA HighLow_4.JPG

Can do that all day......If you want to.

TMA HighLow_5.JPG
Hello, sir, I see that the template you published is perfect. I think he redraws it. In addition, whether the shock market is effective or not, can you publish the template? Thank you

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:44 am

Yes, it does......for hindsight traders......In reality it does too though.....But then, one would need to know how to trade of course.
I don't need to proof anything, I'm not selling, just sharing.
You are not asked to prove anything, there is nothing..., do you share what, your screenshots??? Clogging up the topic, create your own on the topic of the vehicle!!! So why mess with the head of beginners, laying out a system that only You understand and can work on it, to amuse your self-esteem, there is already the dominance of such as You . Read the title of the topic, it means vehicles that work old or new, but that they would work you need to publish the rules to the vehicle and explain how to trade, and not put a bunch of screenshots in the topic and say "Oh, how super worked a couple on history"...
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:31 am

You are not asked to prove anything, there is nothing..., do you share what, your screenshots??? Clogging up the topic, create your own on the topic of the vehicle!!! So why mess with the head of beginners, laying out a system that only You understand and can work on it, to amuse your self-esteem, there is already the dominance of such as You . Read the title of the topic, it means vehicles that work old or new, but that they would work you need to publish the rules to the vehicle and explain how to trade, and not put a bunch of screenshots in the topic and say "Oh, how super worked a couple on history"...
Usually people choose the offensive way who....well, forget it. I have mentioned there's a lot more to trading than some lines on the chart. I don't teach trading. I try to show some ways that work and the chart speaks for itself. It's obvious and I wonder why it would clog anyone's head. Price breaks to the up or downside, secondly plenty of retracements to trade as long as one follows direction of higher TF's. Obviously you haven't bothered to do so, otherwise you'd know that the charts I showed are not cherry picking. It goes like that day in day out. And as a general rule for you: If the price goes up go long, if it goes down, go short. It's very profitable, believe me.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Knight