Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:56 am Thanks to Kvak he did probably 98% of this one, I just added a few minor things, anyway, check if this version is close to the one you posted.

ps) it has adxvma as a ma method
very good! :thumbup:

For general step indicators, different varieties such as indices, oil, gold, foreign exchange, etc., often need to set different parameters. And the step ehlers optimal tracking filter indicator, almost all varieties, do not have to set different parameters, use the same parameters, all are good.

Mr. mrtools / Kvak has infinite merits!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, kvak, Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA

camisa wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:29 pm hi mrtools

I don't know if there is already a version of this indicator with audio alerts and full price options?
Not a version I know of, added the prices and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
camisa, kvak, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, josi, Milad8732, trailingedge, talaate, alexm, RodrigoRT7

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:59 am If possible, yes :thumbup:

This is how I use the histogram...all bars the same width ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Auto width histogram added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, talaate, jonnyfx4711, Milad8732, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, pfxi

Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to further enhance the EFT Histogram indicator below with the following:

a) Having the option to ONLY display the last 2 lines (and zones if possible). All the others are in the past so they are not actually relevant

or

b) Having the option to select how many lines (and zones) we would like to have displayed :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

File:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:32 am Hi mrtools,

Would it be possible to further enhance the EFT Histogram indicator below with the following:

a) Having the option to ONLY display the last 2 lines (and zones if possible). All the others are in the past so they are not actually relevant

or

b) Having the option to select how many lines (and zones) we would like to have displayed :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

File:
! eft - histo (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + zones).ex4
All I know about is the ilmit bars option.

Hi mrtools and kvak,

Could the EFT Histogram indicator below have an additional "display candles" option added to match the colors and bars of the histogram? Candles to be auto adjusting as well to match the width of the histogram bars :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

File:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT