Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

thanks for all the comments, Ehlers is a GOD, haha

here is another gift i made yesterday, it's called DELI (Detrended Ehlers Leading indicator)

i converted it from Trading View language, if someone is interested there is the code inside.

maybe try to combinate with EOTF, could make good results

i let you play with it.

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 7):
FBI, Jimmy, rudiarius, hannele, Arina, paroucia, RodrigoRT7

vvFish wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:22 am :!:
Yes, we definitely don't need anything else.
Hello wFish, FBI, marwilli, Deez, ionone and the other guys,
I am excited about this EOTF Indi. Let's create a complete trading system in a new thread.
With different TF and attitudes and with experiences of older traders who are positive about a new system.
It would be something very valuable.
Thank you and best regards
Today Dax again took 23 points :)
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 5):
FBI, Deez, Jimmy, vvFish, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Deez wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:12 pm I'm up for it..don't mind pooling some knowledge with guys who are trying..rather start a new thread than side tracking this thread..also using EOTF Indi but also using ma - trading on crosses :think:
Hello Deez,
Thanks for your feedback. My English is not very good. It's about simply following an idea with EOTF. Either here or in a new thread.
The SENIORs should decide if and where to continue
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

This is a step version of ehler"s optimal tracking filter(eotf), added a option to pre smooth it using a choice of 9 different moving averages, if you prefer the original simply set the pre smooth period to 1.

Hi All,

I just came across this post on MQL5.

There the poster quotes that Mr Ehlers wrote in one of his books that, "the inverse fisher transform of the adaptive stochastic indicator gives clear and unambiguous indications of proper buy and sell points" and he posted Ehlers' code for that indicator. Ehlers bring science to technical analysis and based on what he wrote about this indicator it should bring more certainty to our trading decisions. So can anyone create an MT4 version of this indicator?

I've seen the Inverse Fisher Transform Stochastic and the Adaptive Stochastic indicators but maybe the combination of those two indicators as the "Inverse Fisher Transform of the Adaptive Stochastic" Indicator would give even better results. I hope one of you can make this possible. Thanks.

Attached is the Inverse Fisher Transform of Stochastic by Mladen.

Regards,
global

These users thanked the author global for the post:
Akela

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:47 am This is a step version of ehler"s optimal tracking filter(eotf), added a option to pre smooth it using a choice of 9 different moving averages, if you prefer the original simply set the pre smooth period to 1.
so accurate on H4 timeframes big big thx 2 u mrtoolz......... jeff......... pacois......... <3 <3 <3
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ionone
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈