if in trade already and red bar, then exit
get ready for explosive move if yellow bar
if not in trade, white bar suggests a move has started
set profit target for next day
-- if Long, add value of today's Thermometer EMA to
yesterday's high and place sell order there
-- if Short, subtract value of today's Thermometer EMA
from yesterday's low and place order to cover there
Thanks soo much mntiwana and the creator Mladen of course, this is the best indicator i use, soo close to holy grail.

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

global wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:11 am Hi Mladen, Mr. Tools, Jimmy, mntiwana & All,

Can one of you please create an Adaptive version of this attached Ehlers DZ Center of Gravity Indicator "dynamic_zone_-_ehlers_center_of_gravity" by adding the Phase Accumulation stuff with PaFilter and PaCycles options? Thanks a million.
"Dynamic zone - Ehlers center of gravity"
Posting with correction in the name for to avoid confusing
and working ver regarding mt4 1090 bug
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Akela
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

global wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:11 am Hi Mladen, Mr. Tools, Jimmy, mntiwana & All,

Can one of you please create an Adaptive version of this attached Ehlers DZ Center of Gravity Indicator "dynamic_zone_-_ehlers_center_of_gravity" by adding the Phase Accumulation stuff with PaFilter and PaCycles options? Thanks a million.
Added the phase accumulation, maybe it's just me but it didn't seem to help it much.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
reachme

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:37 am Added the phase accumulation, maybe it's just me but it didn't seem to help it much.
Thank you very much Mr. Tools. I will see if it can improve my entries. For cycle trades I don't enter if the cog breaks the Dynamic zone thresholds. However, for strong trends those DZ thresholds are usually broken and I would like to enter those trends as well. I tried using the Market Mode indicator along with a higher time frame OBV to confirm such strong trends but those two indicators alone were not sufficient to prevent whipsaws after an expected strong trend entry. Therefore, what indicators would you suggest are the best for confirming strong trends when the Dynamic Zones of oscillators are broken? Thanks again.

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:35 am This is an double dynamic zone fisher stochastic center of gravity. The coloring is on signal cross.
Thanks Mr. Tools, this indicator seems to be just what I was looking for. I'll settle for only taking long trades when the stocg value is less than the second upper threshold counting from the top (sl2) and if it turns out to be a strong buy trend then I'll just ride it and vice versa for a short trades. That would cancel out lots of whipsaws.

Thanks again Mr. Tools.

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:35 am This is an double dynamic zone fisher stochastic center of gravity. The coloring is on signal cross.
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks again for this double dynamic zone fisher stochastic center of gravity indicator. I added it to my dashboard that calls this indicator by iCustom calls along with a few others so quite a bit of CPU resources are being used up especially since 28 currencies are being scanned every second. Today this message appeared in my experts log:
2019.01.03 12:50:00.139 double dynamic zone fisher stochastic - cg NZDUSD,M15: indicator is too slow, 1672 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

The same message appeared 6 times today with the execution times varying between 1531ms and 6218ms. So what changes can I make to the indicator code to speed up this indicator? Thanks for all your help. By the way, this is the best trading forum on the internet hands down. It's such a great resource and is the greatest gift to the trading community.

global wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:30 am

Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks again for this double dynamic zone fisher stochastic center of gravity indicator. I added it to my dashboard that calls this indicator by iCustom calls along with a few others so quite a bit of CPU resources are being used up especially since 28 currencies are being scanned every second. Today this message appeared in my experts log:
2019.01.03 12:50:00.139 double dynamic zone fisher stochastic - cg NZDUSD,M15: indicator is too slow, 1672 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

The same message appeared 6 times today with the execution times varying between 1531ms and 6218ms. So what changes can I make to the indicator code to speed up this indicator? Thanks for all your help. By the way, this is the best trading forum on the internet hands down. It's such a great resource and is the greatest gift to the trading community.
Not sure if I'm remembering right but think Mladen lightened the dll file and posted it here viewtopic.php?p=1294850436#p1294850436 maybe that will help, haven't been getting that message here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pilot