Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

marwilli wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:48 am dear mrtools,
I´m working with ehlers fisher transform. For me it´s one of the best indicators.

I´m searching in ehler thread but the only mtf versions i´ve found didn´t have this super alarm functions.

Is it possible to get this indi with MTF functions and this alarm functions?

Best regards
markus
Here you go
//
//
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
marwilli

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Thank you very much for sharing all these very useful Ehlers indicators with us. This forum is certainly the best. I especially like the Fisher Transform and Inverse Fisher Transform indicators since they transform the price data to an almost normal distribution making it statistically significant and thus giving us a real edge.

You posted the Inverse Fisher Rvi from Mladen here: viewtopic.php?p=1295369906#p1295369906 and the Fisher RVI from Mladen is posted here ............ but both of them are for MetaTrader5.

However, since my broker only provides MT4, can you please post the mq4 versions of these indicators? Thank you very much.

I found that the Relative Vigor Index certainly helps to filter out false signals but the Fisher Transform RVI and Invers Fisher Transform RVI will be more accurate.

Regards,
global

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Here are my attempts to convert Mladen's Fisher RVI and Inverse Fisher RVI indicators from mq5 to mq4. The don't have the changing colors and all the bells and whistles of your indicators. Something seems wrong with my conversions though. It seems like the signal lines are leading instead of following the main lines in both indicators. If you can spare the time could you please add the colors and correct whatever mistakes I made. Thank you very much. I added the prefix UT_ to the names just to distinguish my modified indicators from the originals.

Regards,
global

global wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:15 am Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

Thank you very much for sharing all these very useful Ehlers indicators with us. This forum is certainly the best. I especially like the Fisher Transform and Inverse Fisher Transform indicators since they transform the price data to an almost normal distribution making it statistically significant and thus giving us a real edge.

You posted the Inverse Fisher Rvi from Mladen here: viewtopic.php?p=1295369906#p1295369906 and the Fisher RVI from Mladen is posted here ........ but both of them are for MetaTrader5.

However, since my broker only provides MT4, can you please post the mq4 versions of these indicators? Thank you very much.

I found that the Relative Vigor Index certainly helps to filter out false signals but the Fisher Transform RVI and Invers Fisher Transform RVI will be more accurate.

Regards,
global
This would be the mt4 versions.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, reachme, skyworm, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

sal wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:05 am hi mladen
can you please change indi mt4 . !!
Name corrected
there are already Mladen's versions of "Elder auto envelope" for MT4
but not filled as you can see in MT5 versions
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.