Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform smoothed (mtf + alerts)
Last ver of DZ EFT series up till now - already posted (at request thread) and coded by mrtools but it have enough to experiment with - Extremely extended and flexible almost including every possible feature - An extra feature price smoothing factor with periods and 38 select able methods choice - double smoothing - interpolated mtf,i think nothing could be done more than these features except Vlines + on chart bars/candles accordingly to main line colors
big thanks and big appreciations to our experts,who from rest of coding world is coding and which of any forum/site around the globe is posting stuff and serving trading community like our kind experts at FS
Requesting for on chart bars according to main line colors :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:03 am Ehlers Fisher transform experiment
The version extended with signal line as an extra feature comparing to previous one
MLADEN : One more experiment - signal line in this one is calculated in a strange way,and that is why it can be classified as an experiment - upper the old way of coloring lower is using the experimental signal line (in first upper picture)
can you share the indicator that you attach to your chart, not in the indicator windows but the one on the chart please.
and can you share the setting to please.
thankyou.

shinnosuke wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Dear mntiwana,
can you share the indicator that you attach to your chart, not in the indicator windows but the one on the chart please.
and can you share the setting to please.
thankyou.
EURUSDM15.png
No doubts it is one of "bb stop" family indicators,as there are so many variations of bb stop indicators so cant figure out this one at the moment but will be try to find out
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

allan wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:19 am dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform smoothed (mtf + alerts).ex4. The indicator wont download , has message that i am trying to load a renamed indicator and should contact Mladen. Is there away round this? i am using MT4 1090 version.
It downloads and it works - as long as you use the original name (the "dynamic zone - ehlers fisher transform smoothed (mtf + alerts)"). Here it is on my chart from the original post