LikeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Eka wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:46 pm Chaos Visual Averages well deserved to this list: Top 10 Non-repainting indicator that work
Agreed! From Haos to Chaos, this indicator is often mentioned as the very best counter-trend indicator, ever.

But not just in reversals, for joining big trends too ☝

Use this template to compare both: Chaos and Haos combination template.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, annadurai, moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:05 pm Added the button, also separated the double smoothing so you now have a choice to use it with the first wpr smoothing, second wpr smoothing, or both.
Hi, i have a question and i wonder if you could resolve it. I have coded this indicator into a ea to act like a filter to allow buy/sell trades when bot are green/red.
And it works fine, but only for a couple trades. For example the first 10 trades are correctly filtered but then it is like the indicator "goes crazy" and doesnt filter it correctly anymore. This also happened to me using previous versions of haos on a live chart, as they stopped working after some time (the lastest version works fine on live charts for the moment)

Is there any possibility to solve this? Even if indicator stops working in backtest, it should work fine if indicator does well on a live chart right?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

ffsss wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:59 am Hi, i have a question and i wonder if you could resolve it. I have coded this indicator into a ea to act like a filter to allow buy/sell trades when bot are green/red.
And it works fine, but only for a couple trades. For example the first 10 trades are correctly filtered but then it is like the indicator "goes crazy" and doesnt filter it correctly anymore. This also happened to me using previous versions of haos on a live chart, as they stopped working after some time (the lastest version works fine on live charts for the moment)

Is there any possibility to solve this? Even if indicator stops working in backtest, it should work fine if indicator does well on a live chart right?
Yeah, had some Ea complaints about that filter, changed it back to the older version, it's the same results wise, just maybe a little slower.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, ffsss, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

LikeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Still the best all round trading indicator ive seen............

nice customized charts man i actually had to look twice because your charts did't even look like mt4 at first............. 😋 😋 😋

in jimmys template we can compare & load both using the single indicator code

the six million dollar question: what do u prefer to use man??........... Haos or Chaos ??

whiteadrian23 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:46 pm For me, Chaos is the best indicator I've ever used on MT4, kudos to the creators!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈