Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:08 am Looking forward to Mr. mrtools adding a button to !!Haos Histo (mt + alerts). Infinite merit!

(I always thought that !!Haos Histo (mt + alerts) is the best part of the same kind of indicators, concise and clear) :thumbup:
Added the button, also separated the double smoothing so you now have a choice to use it with the first wpr smoothing, second wpr smoothing, or both.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, moey_dw, trailingedge, Jedidiah

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295459921 time=1646427671 user_id=4864807]
Like this?

Great indicator, MrTools! Is it possible, as in the case of the usual "Haos", to make the coloring when the fast WPR is in the extreme zone. Let's say I don't need a divergence warning. I would like to get a warning when a fast or slow WPR enters an overbought/oversold zone. On small timeframes sometimes you do not have time to look to the bottom of the chart))) Thank you very much in advance for your time.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:05 pm Added the button, also separated the double smoothing so you now have a choice to use it with the first wpr smoothing, second wpr smoothing, or both.

This is my understanding of the !!Haos Histo (mt + alerts + btn) indicator. :thumbup:

Is there a way to make it a candles version following this color scheme?

If it's too difficult, look forward to adding arrow tips to the main chart.

Infinite merit!

whiteadrian23 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:29 pm Looks great even on M1, three scalping entries with the trend on EURUSD this morning.
maybe so yes it looks good on m1 charts but do not trade that timeframe its where u will die!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: T3 Haos Visual 2019 Update

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am This is an update of the original Haos visual indicator using T3, for now it has alerts on color change of the T3 smoothed slow wpr. Took a trade with it last night using the histo being greater than zero and the fast wpr going into oversold was my entry, worked out pretty good netted around 38 pips, but that was a trending pair still needs to be seen how it will do in a choppy market.
Dear Mrtools, may i ask what tools you use to make that mark ( from open to close you trades) ?
Thank you
Attachments

Re: T3 Haos Visual 2019 Update

Eka wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:50 pm Dear Mrtools, may i ask what tools you use to make that mark ( from open to close you trades) ?
Thank you
Think it was a manual trade, you can go to account history in your terminal, have a chart open on the pair you traded on, and on account history click and drag the closed trade pair onto your open chart and it will automatically draw those arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, Jedidiah