Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

TraderAnton61 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 pm Hello guys,

I have been using this indicator now for 2-3 months and I finally got some success with my trading slowly, now I read that MT4 will no longer be supported :( Is it maybe possible to get this indicator for MetaTrader 5?

Thank you
That (that the mt4 is not going to be supported any more) was decided a few years ago - and still we use mt4
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 6):
vvFish, Lodi, Jimmy, theCuchuoi, myrelax82, Jedidiah

TraderAnton61 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:49 am

Ok Mladen, I understand.
I hope so, because so far I can't even find an MTF moving average indicator for MT5... :cray:
A lot of that already posted (among other, by me too). Here as well as in the official mql code base so it makes me wonder how is that you could not find such a simple thing (first averages that was multi time frame for mt5 I have posted years ago on then still existing TSD forum)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
TraderAnton61, Tanzenkran

mladen wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:15 am

A lot of that already posted (among other, by me too). Here as well as in the official mql code base so it makes me wonder how is that you could not find such a simple thing (first averages that was multi time frame for mt5 I have posted years ago on then still existing TSD forum)
Yes,the ever first MT5 Averages was made by you almost 7/8 years ago when mt5 was about germinating :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
TraderAnton61
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TraderAnton61 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:48 am

Oh that are great news, then I was simply just too stupid :) Thank you
averages 9.0
Here is one of Mladen's mt5 version moving average
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
TraderAnton61
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.