Who are the better traders, men or women?

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Who are the better traders, men or women?

In my opinion the good trader does not have gender or age :) You could be successful if you are well educated, understand the market and have enough experience
The women pay attention to the details and that is slowing them down :D in other hand we are more adventurous and we are ready to risk (at least me)

My opinion is different than you all,if women trading belongs to husband pocket and or earned money "Terminal" then women are more successful trader than to men
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:00 am
My opinion is different than you all,if women trading belongs to husband pocket and or earned money "Terminal" then women are more successful trader than to men
That is a good point of view Mnttiwana :D :D :D I kind of prefer my woman to not be successful trader and keep my pockets full – at least for little bit

In my opinion men and women share some similarities in their investing views. We should not be so focused on gender differences because people are individuals before everything else. In case that some differences arise, they actually might appear due to social and demographic factors like education and financial circumstances.

Really women could use logic and are risk adverse and more conservative,Therefore is expected from thme to have more steady equity curve as they grow as traders due to their risk control and flexibility. On the other hand is expected from the masculine part to use more risk and have big swings in their equity . However, it as matter of perspective..