Re: Design your own System like the Pros Do

Thanks again, AussieBeau
It must be blessed and happy to hear you are retiring from trading with believing handful joy/profits during the process. Only wish in small degree I could end likes that, and this thread does provide opportunity to achieve that.
Reading of your posts, getting to learn fundamental however it's strong and things to become experts which is reading of price/spread, bull/bear volume, fractal, Fib for range, MTF. Hope you won't mind my consulting during your valuable time..
a. What would be the entry strategy? When we see all of these, price/spread, bull/bear volume, fractal, Fib for range, and MTF, lining up? Buy when all green and approaching Fib ext/retracement, or so?!
b. Do we do nothing if spread power indicating Bullish while bull/bear volume very bearish?
c. How shall we leveraging other indicators like "2nd job pipsometer" and "i-profit-tracker"?
d. If we have fractal MTF on Xboard indicator, shall we still pay attention to those fractal points (from separated indicator "fractal") on the chart?

H Jonney,
Thank You so much for your questions,my friend.
They are vary good questions indeed that deserve an answer.
I am very busy over the next 2 days.
May I ask you to wait til Monday for answer.
May I ask all other members,before asking a question,wait til I reply to this post before asking.
I am sure that some other questions that people want an answer to,they will find answered by my reply to your post Jonney.
AussieBeau

Hi Guys,
I have mentioned before about this little tip..about 024 124.
I am just putting this picture up as another example..it was just taken.
There are many many more Different things that happen in the market on a regular basis....when you rely on your brain to decipher for you.
As you develop your system..I guarantee that more will show themselves to you.
See you all in a couple of days
AussieBeau

society wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:16 am thanks for the thread,
Looking at the G/U my broker seems to widen the spread for any longs regaurdless of whether price is going up or down, i know we just had a big up move but ive been watching it all week and the spread is always 0.1 wider for longs. Any thoughts?
I have the same problem, with me the magenta spread figure is always lower than the lime spread figure, no matter what the bulls or the bears are up to.

Lei Wulong wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:09 am I have the same problem, with me the magenta spread figure is always lower than the lime spread figure, no matter what the bulls or the bears are up to.
Also the bull and bear strength indicator is always just a reflection of the candles range. If its a bull candle then the strength meter is bullish, if its a bear, then the meter is a bearish. I have not seen it once be a bull candle with bearish strength (sellers in a bull candle) or a bear candle with bullish strength (buyers in a bear).

I found a nice introduction about spread and what moves/stops the market, see here.

AB, maybe you can say what skills the traders learn doing your exercises.
- Seeing which traders are in market (on our timeframe): HFT, same tf-traders (range, market is in balance) or bigger tf-traders (trend, market is out of balance).
- Differing a break out from a fake break out and whether we must choose/switch the system for a ranging market or/to a system for a trendy market.
- Seeing the bigger picture and what a trading day it will most likely be.
- Recognizing and trading the same patterns again and again.
- Making check lists for pre-trade and post-trade