Design your own System like the Pros Do

Hi Guys,
This thread I think will be something that you have not come across before.
First off,please understand that I am not what you would call a educated man,I am just a simple man that has been blessed with an amazing fulfilling life...so please forgive me,if I tend to ramble and make spelling mistakes etc.
I will now if you will indulge me,share how I got into this business 30 years ago.
As I said,I was not well educated,I basically taught myself through lifes experiences.
I went to the USA to find adventure more than anything else,I had no idea whatsoever what trading was.
I married there and my father in law was a influential stock broker that gave me a job working for him in the pits as a jobber.
I attended many parties with my father in law and met many of the so called upper crust.
definition of upper crust= a bunch of crumbs held together by their own dough.
Hey,bad joke I know,but hey cut me some slack,I am pushing 80 years old and not used to forums.
Anyway,we came back to Australia and I got involved in spot forex trading...through my father in laws contacts I had access to some of the best traders you would ever meet.
Over the years,I have learnt the common factors that each of the most successful traders I have met use..and the secret is that it is so simple,that anyone can use...it is simply learn the basics properly,your brain is the main indicator and design your own personal trading system.
This is not a trading system where I put a bunch of indicators up,and tell you when this crosses thst and when the blue line gets to this point buy and sell,but only when the moon is full.
It is a set of tools to aid you in developing your own personal system,with or without indicators,that will lead you to a successful trading career.
I have traded for the last 30 years , held seminars for 6 years and have had many successful students.
The level of success depends on 2 things..1.How much do you want to be a success? and secondly How much effort are you willing to put in?
Sound good..well I will require this of you..you do not trade for 5 days,you devote your full attention to the things I ask you to do.
I will supply indicators and templates...they are not to be added to or changed,,they will become your training aid.
Can you trade on a completely blank chart,with only the price and spread to go by....yes you can and if you adhere to what I am telling you,you will also.
The first pic below shows the non candle trade and the second is a pic of your basic template that you will be using.

I have chosen the M15 chart..not for any particular reason other than it is a good TF ,enough movement and speed to get experience....note after you have designed your system it can apply to any TF.
You can use any pair you want(I do not recommend USDCHF or EURUSD bfor this exercise)...important that you use only one pair and this will be the pair you use to the end of this course.

I will post the first lesson in the morning
AussieBeau

Tomorrow I will post the first lesson.

These users thanked the author AussieBeau for the post (total 2):
shaileshm, Frango

Re: Design your own System like the Pros Do

AussieBeau wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:04 pm Hi Guys,
This thread I think will be something that you have not come across before.
First off,please understand that I am not what you would call a educated man,I am just a simple man that has been blessed with an amazing fulfilling life...so please forgive me,if I tend to ramble and make spelling mistakes etc.
I will now if you will indulge me,share how I got into this business 30 years ago.
As I said,I was not well educated,I basically taught myself through lifes experiences.
I went to the USA to find adventure more than anything else,I had no idea whatsoever what trading was.
I married there and my father in law was a influential stock broker that gave me a job working for him in the pits as a jobber.
I attended many parties with my father in law and met many of the so called upper crust.
definition of upper crust= a bunch of crumbs held together by their own dough.
Hey,bad joke I know,but hey cut me some slack,I am pushing 80 years old and not used to forums.
Anyway,we came back to Australia and I got involved in spot forex trading...through my father in laws contacts I had access to some of the best traders you would ever meet.
Over the years,I have learnt the common factors that each of the most successful traders I have met use..and the secret is that it is so simple,that anyone can use...it is simply learn the basics properly,your brain is the main indicator and design your own personal trading system.
This is not a trading system where I put a bunch of indicators up,and tell you when this crosses thst and when the blue line gets to this point buy and sell,but only when the moon is full.
It is a set of tools to aid you in developing your own personal system,with or without indicators,that will lead you to a successful trading career.
I have traded for the last 30 years , held seminars for 6 years and have had many successful students.
The level of success depends on 2 things..1.How much do you want to be a success? and secondly How much effort are you willing to put in?
Sound good..well I will require this of you..you do not trade for 5 days,you devote your full attention to the things I ask you to do.
I will supply indicators and templates...they are not to be added to or changed,,they will become your training aid.
Can you trade on a completely blank chart,with only the price and spread to go by....yes you can and if you adhere to what I am telling you,you will also.
The first pic below shows the non candle trade and the second is a pic of your basic template that you will be using.

I have chosen the M15 chart..not for any particular reason other than it is a good TF ,enough movement and speed to get experience....note after you have designed your system it can apply to any TF.
You can use any pair you want(I do not recommend USDCHF or EURUSD bfor this exercise)...important that you use only one pair and this will be the pair you use to the end of this course.

I will post the first lesson in the morning
AussieBeau

Tomorrow I will post the first lesson.

AussieBeau_traing_1.rar

AUDUSDM15NoCandles.png

AUDUSDM15Training.png
Hi AussieBeau
Thanks for contributing your so long experience,certainly it will be help to all level and aging traders.
besides it is so interesting to know your cross continentals dual hunting with one single shot - life story, that leaded you two basic human needs as a result (wife and wealth) pleased to know all and impatiently waiting to read rest of it,so amazing :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Guys,ready to start.
IMPORTANT..only use a demo account for this course,
Ok, first choose your pair..I would highly recommend it be your favourite.
In the course ,we only use this pair that you choose..do not chop and change.
You should now have your template loaded.
The indicators are :
price and spread
the daily candle
the 3 price boxes are todays open,yesterdays High and Low
the bar candle timer
the horizontal line is simply the price line made more visual
These are purely chosen to make the course more visual as we go along.

question:
The price and spread are only to tell us where the price is and how much its gonna cost us to trade right?
answer:
wrong..their is much more to it.

Today we only use the price and spread
The market is very simple..prices go up and prices go down.
Market moves in its direction due to Liquidity and filling orders..very simple
I am going to be very simple here,I will refer only to bulls(buyers) and bears(sellers) ok..
Liquidity is complex..but for these exercises I refer it as cash gathering..at this time we do not need to worry about the rest of it..hey i told you I was simple.

The more liquidity = more strength and influence the bears have over the bulls or visa versa.
The more liquidity also lowers the spread.
Now..watch the spread,it is color coded to be more visual
You will see as you watch each tick the spread will change..the lower of the 2 spread prices is simply who has the most influence.bulls or bears.
it might start off something like this
bulls 0.9 bears 1.0....the bulls have liquidity and are in control at the moment
bulls 0.8 bears 0.9....the bulls have liquidity and are in control at the moment
bulls 0.9 bears 0.8.....the bears have now added liquidity and a fight will begin for control

I am sure that you have heard that their is power in the 00..such as say 0.7600 0.7700 etc
The real battles happen at the 23 50 73 mark.
While you are watching the price and I do not mean at an occassional glance..I mean watch it exclusively, you will see the direction and strength..
example is say the price has just dropped from 0.77312 to 0.77290
you will notice that if the price breaks the 73 figure it usually will counter back upwards towards the 00 and then come back and fight at the 50...if it then drops below the 23 mark it will usually counter towards the 50 and then go down and break the 00.
if the price is rising it is the reverse.
Now,I am not saying it does this every time,it does this most often,nothing in trading is 100%

The secret to success is using your mind as the main indicator...all other things supply data to your mind and it is your mind that makes decisions..please remember this statement!
I see too many traders getting this back to front!

Here is what I want you to do
Just concentrate on the price and the spread,use the info i have given you,such as what to watch, and let your mind
take the data in as the price and spread moves.
Most importantly..Keep asking yourself why the price is moving in its current direction and who is in control bulls or bears.

This exercise might seem menial..but this is very important to your success..the best traders understand the price and spread,and they use it as a help in entries exits decision making.
Til tomorrow..when we will start on exercise 2
AussieBeau
Frango, AndreAysen

AussieBeau wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:51 am Hi guys,
I have just realised that we are all on different time zones.
It is important that we complete each module before starting the next.
So I will post each module at asian opening,that way we will all be up to date
AussieBeau
Reasonable :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Guys,
Now the fun starts..you start your own template.
I realise that your first exercise was tedious..but believe me it was neccessary to do.
I asked of you not to trade for 5 days..that means your normal trading style..ok..still applies.
From today , you will be demo trading exclusively on the principals that I will show you.
I am not used to posting instructions..I teach in a class room setting...so if I come off as sounding arrogant,please forgive me,I am not like that.
We are going to put together your own personal trading system.
The technique is what myself and close associates have developed.
It is proven to work,it is the base that the most successful traders use
It is old school and lets put it this way..we have used these techniques for 30 years,if you are still in the game after 30 years,well it must be something to it right.
Ok lets begin
Please download exercise 2
It contains a new template plus a couple of new indicators.
What I want you to do
I want you to as you watch the chart,in one movement go from candle..look left along the price line and take notice..go to volume and up to price.spread..ok
By doing this,your mind will be taking in the data that the indicators are giving it...It will be the only indicator that makes decision..this trains it.
Important Note:
Indicators are tools,their job is to give data to your brain so that your brain can make an informed decision.
Do not get attached to any indicator,it is a tool and can be replaced a lot easier than a brain transplant!
The first indicator is the volume..use it in conjunction to help understand the price/spread moves
The second is simple fractals,use it to see where the price stalls,,,,ask yourself what it is doing at the time it stalls at a particular fractal..remember when you are watching the candle,use the price line to look left and see the previous formations fractals etc that is on the line.
Tip: If the price stalls and volume is very high 100% it is the big players getting liquidity,,,be very careful then with your trades.
Also,remember the 23 73 I told you about yesterday.
All you have to trade on now is very limited volume price and SR
Watch the chart as I said for a candle or two,then demo trade this template.
Forget all other tips tricks etc that you have learnt before this course.
You only trade on the info I have given you.
Your goal is to reach a 20 pip profit..7 pips to use as a stop.

Keep asking yourself what is the market telling me..you will get the answer!!

Ok My Friends..once again please forgive me for not posting earlier
AussieBeau
Frango, shaileshm

AussieBeau wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:03 am Just a late tip/Health warning:
When doing these exercises...please remember to breathe!
I actually had a student concentrate so intense,he forgot to breathe...True story I kid you not!..fell straight off his chair!!!
AussieBeau
well , could you please do one trade in video will be more easy for new traders like me.. !!:)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hey AussieBeau,

First of all, many thanks for sharing all this to us !
I have not been training with your templates yet, but I will, because I find it very interesting.
Lately I have been watching only M1 charts with my very (too) complicated system.
I trade only EURUSD on M1, but it has not enough volatility for me, so I'm practising now on a very correlated pair : EURJPY.
Normally, when EURUSD and USDJPY are rising, EURJPY will rise sharply. It's amazing how EURJPY follows EURUSD, many times at the exact same moment these rise and fall. In fact, when EURJPY does not follow EURUSD, it follows USDJPY ...
Of course, there will be several other correlated pairs, my observations only prove that 'something' happens when the big players come in 'play' and ones sees it best on M1.
You are right that something is about to happen when the spread gets tighter and smaller, that I have seen several times.

Lei Wulong