Re: Various Expert Advisors

stoch EA v4.1.1
Here is a Stochastic EA - using stoch,RSI,WPR
cleaned (with out any errors or warnings)
Almost having all necessary features and functions
ECN compatible
5 digit compatible
Time control
and much more - i think it using built in indicators but experts can better explain
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

RSI power Maximum
This Expert Advisor using RSI and MACD indicators along with MA filter - Time filter - signal time frame - also capable martingale/basket trading that can be true/false - orders management and money management capable - Hedge,Reverse trading and a lot more included

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello Coders,

the attached EA (EA_E-mail.mq4) should send price quotes by email every xx minutes. But after starting EA, time interval is not working, it starts a runaway.
Please have a look.
I found an indicator, (i-ScreenShot), where the time interval for screenshot is working. Maybe you can remove screenshot stuff from this indicator and exchange it with price quotes. So the indicator (instead of EA) will send price quotes via email every xx minutes.

Regards tiatatta...

tiatatta wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:45 am Hello Coders,

the attached EA (EA_E-mail.mq4) should send price quotes by email every xx minutes. But after starting EA, time interval is not working, it starts a runaway.
Please have a look.
I found an indicator, (i-ScreenShot), where the time interval for screenshot is working. Maybe you can remove screenshot stuff from this indicator and exchange it with price quotes. So the indicator (instead of EA) will send price quotes via email every xx minutes.

Regards tiatatta...
Try this,may be help you

Some "Jurik Trend Strength Expert" EAs
These are from TSD by great coders (igorad,Mladen,Mrtools) fantastic contribution - many many thanks to them all :)
so many variations - different EAs using different concept and indicators - a long live exercising and experimenting was made at that time by many experts - try on demo first to configure and adjust better way in your trading style
all EAs and indicators are clean and functional for now with out any error/s - though i have not tested for best configuration/parameters
and all EAs and indicators are from reliable coders - the indicators used by EA are included too
starting from
Jurik_TrendStrengthExpert nmc
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Sutatong, GelindoP

Jurik_TrendStrengthExpertECN_v2
This version using two extra indicators including the previous ones - only replace old with new of same name,the rest as it is
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
GelindoP

Jurik_TrendStrengthExpert_v2.1
More extended and updated with more options
almost using specific and enhanced indicators for now
thanks to Mrtools - :)
GelindoP

Jurik_TrendStrengthExpert_v2.3
More enhanced and optimized
only one indicator is replaced (attached) - the rest are same to above previous ver
GelindoP