Re: Strong System Professional {simple & unique}

Something was wrong with the expert advisor that i made so i made a new one , the final one , also noticed that my metatrader crashed when i tried to load the full template with the expert advisor on multible charts .

So here you have the final expert advisor that should work . Also made a new template with the expert advisor inside , with less indicators on the chart so the computer runs fine .

Just add the expert advisor : Strong system in your expert folder and the strong system template in your template folder .

Then just load the template and everything should work.

MrPip wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:33 pm Modified the universalMA...EA with the rules here.
Added UsePSAR and UseMACD as well as session filter.
Still need to add QQE and AllInOne.
So far it lost on most timeframes for EURUSD backtest.
Might need a good trending pair as the results shown were for 2015.
All rules are shown in GetSignal.
Hi MrPip
Thanks,noticed you always active to help/cooperate and contribute your skills especially regarding EAs matters :)
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:52 am Something was wrong with the expert advisor that i made so i made a new one , the final one , also noticed that my metatrader crashed when i tried to load the full template with the expert advisor on multible charts .

So here you have the final expert advisor that should work . Also made a new template with the expert advisor inside , with less indicators on the chart so the computer runs fine .

Just add the expert advisor : Strong system in your expert folder and the strong system template in your template folder .

Then just load the template and everything should work.
Hi this simple system is applicable to binary options, do not you risk a trend reversal after the lines?

When i made the strong system expert advisor i made it so it traded at the beginning of a new bar , but if you used it today you probably saw that every closed trade was a loosing one , there are profit building up but hey , i want more .

So i made 2 more versions so we can compair what of the 3 are the best one .

Strong system = opens and closes at the beginning of a new candle

Strong system current candle =opens and closes somewere in the candle when the conditions are true but only once .

Strong system current candle each tick = opens and closes on the current candle when the contidions are true on each tick , so it can be multible trades on the same candle.
'
Also added the templates to the corresponding expert advisor .

/ Timmy Hanke
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post (total 3):
Lodi, Narutopips, GelindoP

FrancoisT wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:21 pm Hi Timmy, I will download the both and will test in real time. I believe it will take some time. The good point is that we are approaching the summer ranges, so if the system shows good performance it will have even bigger chances during the rest of the time :).
Sounds great keep everyone updated how its going.

I noticed that it behaves like most strategies that it only close positions that are losing and keeping the ptofitable once but then the profit cuts short before it can close it so it is never going to make up for the negative balance.

But i have been trying something new for a couple of days now. If the current profit is 10 pips more than the current drawdown it will close all of the position and start over again 😊

I have some expert that i made were the losing trades are many but very small so it might work
Just started that method on 3 experts advisors as we speak so it will be interesting to see what it does 😁