Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:37 am Shrek thenks soo much to share your hard work, god bless you, I dont like deviate the setup of the strategy but i find Stochastic OB/OS a very good extra filter, setting 13,3,3
I use 1M chart 5M Exp.
Check picture attached.
Cladi39, you are not allowed to post modified system puctures here, please delete the post.
What ever you do on your computer is done on your own volition.
Kindly remove this post, thank you.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Cladi39 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 am Soo the people cant help to improve? I don't understand.
hello Cladi39,
The tread has rules for all participants, we are allowed to provide pictures related only to the default trading system setup and also pictures of actual trading accounts live or demo whether we win or lose no more no less.
This was decided as a way to ensure we do not experience any distraction.
That being said you may improve it all well as you see fit for your personal use, i hope we are of the same mind about this
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:15 pm hello Cladi39,
The tread has rules for all participants, we are allowed to provide pictures related only to the default trading system setup and also pictures of actual trading accounts live or demo whether we win or lose no more no less.
This was decided as a way to ensure we do not experience any distraction.
That being said you may improve it all well as you see fit for your personal use, i hope we are of the same mind about this
Its not distraction is more acuracy, anyway will not do it anymore, i have an indicator that give me 85% + accuracy in your system but will not share to not create distraction. Thanks.