Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Braciola719, Hello, I suggest you read the whole thread so as to help you know where it all started, and also the setup you are using was mean't for fun but i suggest you go to post #1 and download the whole setup including the template and use that instead, also you can go to post #36 for the modified version which works best for 5TF with 25 - 30 minutes expiry, just follow the rules and if you are stuck somewhere just ask and you will be answered but don't use that setup you are using it was meant for a joke, the better one is the one i suggested on post #1, try to understand that we all learn from others within the forum and that we still brainstorming for the best setup on the PTL so as to create a consistency profit, any ideas you are welcome but it should help to create the system, if its not about PTL you can post it to the corresponding page where we can all gather together there and brainstorm on that idea too, you are welcome.
IN ITALIAN:
{ Ciao, ti suggerisco di leggere tutto il thread in modo da aiutarti a sapere dove è iniziato tutto, e anche l'installazione che stai usando non era molto divertente, ma ti suggerisco di andare a pubblicare # 1 e scaricare l'intero setup, incluso il modello E usa invece che puoi anche inviare # 36 per la versione modificata che funziona meglio per 5TF con scadenza da 25 a 30 minuti, basta seguire le regole e se sei bloccato da qualche parte basta chiedere e ti verrà risposto ma non Usare quella configurazione che state usando è stato pensato per uno scherzo, meglio è quello che ho suggerito sul post # 1, cercare di capire che tutti impariamo dagli altri all'interno del forum e che dobbiamo ancora brainstormare per la migliore impostazione sul PTL In modo da creare un profitto di coerenza, qualsiasi idea che sia gradita, ma dovrebbe aiutare a creare il sistema, se non si tratta di PTL puoi inviarla alla pagina corrispondente dove tutti ci si riuniranno e brainstormeremo su quella idea. prego.}
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."