Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

pacois wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:04 pm In Strong High or Low Trend, for this modest experience this SunSaint does not work..I have already made binary options experiments in the past with this system, but it seems that they always go back to the same streets, always finding us in a blind alley. .I am confident look. Thanks
pacois my friend it is unfortunate you are still going round in circles, you ended up modifying the system, taking random trades without recourse to the entry or strike rules. you have done everything you fantasized except listen and follow instructions.
some of the responses i saw while the 55ultimate system lasted are hilarious i am more than convinced at the point i raised on this tread (for every 1 good trader we have 500 bad traders.
also some people still can not get it in them that the failure they experience is their personal making
i was expecting someone to challenge the reason for the setup and how the different components help the trading approach
all i got was why i named the system so, why is the system looking different on my chart.
i even had folks who didn't bother reading the rules, just loading charts and taking signal
the level of lack of concentration was alarming
let us all watch the attachment to confirm something, that account started with just $20.
You cant argue with results now can you
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:38 pm pacois my friend it is unfortunate you are still going round in circles, you ended up modifying the system, taking random trades without recourse to the entry or strike rules. you have done everything you fantasized except listen and follow instructions.
some of the responses i saw while the 55ultimate system lasted are hilarious i am more than convinced at the point i raised on this tread (for every 1 good trader we have 500 bad traders.
also some people still can not get it in them that the failure they experience is their personal making
i was expecting someone to challenge the reason for the setup and how the different components help the trading approach
all i got was why i named the system so, why is the system looking different on my chart.
i even had folks who didn't bother reading the rules, just loading charts and taking signal
the level of lack of concentration was alarming
let us all watch the attachment to confirm something, that account started with just $20.
You cant argue with results now can you
Hi, you're right in all, it was just my difficulty to apply the system with a strong trend, I only trade with EURUSD, because it has the smaller spread.

You are a person capable and crippled, compliments, if every so often I say my option, it is not a personal attack to you, but my inability to apply to a trading system and make a profit with binary options. Thanks

braciola719 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:56 pm that's right?? Or you always have to wait for the arrow
Hi braciola719
i am unable to give you an opinion because you are using a setup that wasn't provided for you on this tread.
also we are no longer allowing other trading systems on the tread anymore we discuss only PTL related stuff. happy trading

braciola719 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:01 am io lo preso da qua il template
Ciao braciola719
Non sono in grado di darti un'opinione perché si sta utilizzando una configurazione che non è stata fornita per questo percorso.
Inoltre non stiamo più permettere ad altri sistemi di trading sul battistrada più discutiamo solo di cose correlate a PTL. Negoziazione felice