Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

braciola719 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:09 am Looking at your system today I noticed that with bollinger help just part of the call / put signal the first red candle the next one is red and vice versa, maybe my english is not good wake example figure
AS you can see from your picture there is nothing to determine overbought and oversold areas to enable you take trades for 25m-30m
we encourage all to simply follow the exact setup provided that way we can have a uniform view.
while we will not stop you from modfying the setup to your liking on your private space, we will only support the setup provided on the tread here nothing more nothing less.
This is to ensure we do not enter an endless loop of chasing our own tail.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:04 pm AS you can see from your picture there is nothing to determine overbought and oversold areas to enable you take trades for 25m-30m
we encourage all to simply follow the exact setup provided that way we can have a uniform view.
while we will not stop you from modfying the setup to your liking on your private space, we will only support the setup provided on the tread here nothing more nothing less.
This is to ensure we do not enter an endless loop of chasing our own tail.

ok

I tried to understand but the arrow fl11 moves ?? Because it was 11.06 now no more
While on eurusd it has been deleted
Attachments

braciola719 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm
ok

I tried to understand but the arrow fl11 moves ?? Because it was 11.06 now no more
While on eurusd it has been deleted
Yes it is a semafor repainter if i recall correctly, ensure the cross of dotted line is outside TMA bands, then take trade.

Please look at the inserted picture, it should be like that
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

silvabizhub wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:34 pm We are going back to our original strategy as described earlier no support to the previous joke indies will be provided, thanks to all member of the forum i believe in FS is the best place to brainstorm together and hence we all go green.
Regards
In Strong High or Low Trend, for this modest experience this SunSaint does not work..I have already made binary options experiments in the past with this system, but it seems that they always go back to the same streets, always finding us in a blind alley. .I am confident look. Thanks