Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

silvabizhub wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:01 am I trade 5 trades only per day on live account, sometimes i do 10 trades (5 when London market open and other 5 on NY session, i don't martingale and i really don't revenge on lost trades, never lost more than two in a row though, later on I'll be trading 3 trades per day ... :)
once we have an EA you may take as many trades till your eye lids close
:D
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

pacois wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:33 am Hello, 25 minutes after the sun, but the sun is not enough, in the trend of the reverse is difficult, as you do. Thank you.
pacois please do not try to modify the system,what you have posted is entirely different from what i and silverhub have been trading with, modifying the system is extremely dangerous as you will be using something else which is extremely dangerous in live account, without doing live trade any other kind of testing is useless as the core indicators for this system re-calculate. this was one of the activities i just listed as being a account buster
safe trading
(Please watch the sun icon closely once the doted lines has crossed then only then should you take trades on next open candle.
you cannot use this indicator with any strategy tester it is useless as the system has a lot of re-calculating indicators.
please use the system as it is, all you need to make profits is follow the rules.
happy trading
take trade 25m-30m nothing less nothing more) TRANSLATED TO ITALIAN

Si prega di guardare attentamente l'icona del sole una volta che le linee tratteggiate hanno attraversato allora solo allora dovreste prendere i commerci sulla prossima candela aperta.
Non è possibile utilizzare questo indicatore con qualsiasi tester di strategia è inutile poichè il sistema ha molti indicatori di ri-calcolo.
Si prega di utilizzare il sistema in quanto è, tutto quello che serve per fare profitti è seguire le regole.
Negoziazione felice
Prendere il commercio 25m-30m niente di meno niente di più

shreck wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 am pacois please do not try to modify the system,what you have posted is entirely different from what i and silverhub have been trading with, modifying the system is extremely dangerous as you will be using something else which is extremely dangerous in live account, without doing live trade any other kind of testing is useless as the core indicators for this system re-calculate. this was one of the activities i just listed as being a account buster
safe trading
(Please watch the sun icon closely once the doted lines has crossed then only then should you take trades on next open candle.
you cannot use this indicator with any strategy tester it is useless as the system has a lot of re-calculating indicators.
please use the system as it is, all you need to make profits is follow the rules.
happy trading
take trade 25m-30m nothing less nothing more) TRANSLATED TO ITALIAN

Si prega di guardare attentamente l'icona del sole una volta che le linee tratteggiate hanno attraversato allora solo allora dovreste prendere i commerci sulla prossima candela aperta.
Non è possibile utilizzare questo indicatore con qualsiasi tester di strategia è inutile poichè il sistema ha molti indicatori di ri-calcolo.
Si prega di utilizzare il sistema in quanto è, tutto quello che serve per fare profitti è seguire le regole.
Negoziazione felice
Prendere il commercio 25m-30m niente di meno niente di più
Thanks, I used all the system indicators, I have to do some practice, you're right, my vice to waste time by changing my indicators, and distract me from business. Thanks.

P.S. After the sun I also have to wait for the indicator signal evi (2)?

pacois wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 am Thanks, I used all the system indicators, I have to do some practice, you're right, my vice to waste time by changing my indicators, and distract me from business. Thanks.

P.S. After the sun I also have to wait for the indicator signal evi (2)?

Hello pacois,
After the sun please don't wait for the indicator signal called evi.
Wait for the dotted line to cross and the open candle on the cross to close, take trade on next open candle.
For someone who has not had good winning in a long time don't worry about losing, you may lose on you first,second and even third attempt but once you start winning the ugly circle of losing will be broken.
Trust the strategy, ignore what you see in the market.
Evi is my name that indicator was a simple expert of sorts coded using my name.
I hope you downloaded the zip file.
The zip will be deleted soon as it is not part of PTL project, but was meant as a sort of traders joking.
Between I and my friend

shreck wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:15 am Hi silvabizhub my friend,
This was meant to be a joke, but it works extremely well only on 25M-30M.
we are still looking at making PTL a hybrid system, i have an idea still testing maybe when ready we will ask help from Mr Mladen and Mr tools
Hi Shrek,

Can you post the full setup again. I cant find what the laguerrefilter crosses. I can see that you dont have the 2 green lines showing for the TMA CG indi but I still cant find the second line that crosses.

Thanks