Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:58 am Hello Mr mntiwana Let us replace the smaller TMA-CG with Averages channel candle.
They serve the same purpose, but TMA repaint/recalculate (not good for making EA and testing) Averages channel candle does not repaint.
it can replace small TMA,
Also with Averages channel setting (non-lag ma) no need for Laguirere filter like the picture below.
i like your new additions can we test them.
Hi shreck, you have done a great job so far, I took my time to read the whole pages and I like how you keep everything simple. Thanks for your effort. Please, help upload the non-lag MA and the template in the picture above.. Thanks.......

tradersprofit wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:42 pm Hi shreck, you have done a great job so far, I took my time to read the whole pages and I like how you keep everything simple. Thanks for your effort. Please, help upload the non-lag MA and the template in the picture above.. Thanks.......
non lag ma you can have from Averages channel candles indicator - did you checked that indicator ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

tradersprofit wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm Please which indicator? Also, I need shreck non-lag MA setting for his template that is why I asked. Thanks for your reply.
In Moving Averages thread - any way search function is working well,you can write any thing you like find,in your case "averages channel candles"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

silvabizhub wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:07 am Hello Shreck, thanks for this too, am much in love with 5 mins expiry, are the settings the same for the 5 mins expiry?
Hi silvabizhub my friend,
This was meant to be a joke, but it works extremely well only on 25M-30M.
we are still looking at making PTL a hybrid system, i have an idea still testing maybe when ready we will ask help from Mr Mladen and Mr tools
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance