Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:48 pm Well, knowing is one thing (it's a good thing) but what are OUR options to combat that and get the best out of it?
I have extremely good results trading with a broker that has their own MT4 Platform that way i always take trades right from the MT4 MY ITM RATIO is so unbelievable they have contacted me severally to join then

Core Liquidity is another good one but since we are not here to solicit for any broker i stop there.
my longest bounce on Binary options has been with PTL strategy.
one thing that can be done is to accelerate our system and make an EA that way there will be no sentiment when taking trades, ethier for BO or LTF-forex trading
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Didnt get much time to do anything yesterday as I was trying to make some changes. Im still using the same indi's but have removed the channel completely. Mistakenly I took a trade on the 1 min chart for 15 mins and it worked. So I can trying more. These are all in the last 90 mins. Just waited for he 2 indi's on the chart tio alert close together and for there to be room on the VC and STC for the reversal to continue.
Attachments

I will need to look at this some more on Monday. Tried to shorten to 5 mins and to make the alerts only on candle close and it seems ok. Still using the same ptl and bbstops. Also using the value chart and an indicator called trend strength which shows a slope when the power is fading. Cant share that one as its licensed but I am sure there is something similar out there. These 3 trades were all close together a short while ago.

islandman1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:09 am I will need to look at this some more on Monday. Tried to shorten to 5 mins and to make the alerts only on candle close and it seems ok. Still using the same ptl and bbstops. Also using the value chart and an indicator called trend strength which shows a slope when the power is fading. Cant share that one as its licensed but I am sure there is something similar out there. These 3 trades were all close together a short while ago.

bc.pngch.png
Hello islandman1, we are getting nearer and nearer.
Would like you to post this new setup template and indies except for the trend strength.
Forex-station has a substitute for that.
I want to incoparate it with something interesting Mr mntiwana posted.
We are getting nearer and nearer.
I believe we will soon get our clean shot.

Once we do EA it is.
So trading will be without sentiment
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

and indies except for the trend strength.
Forex-station has a substitute for that.
I want to incoparate it with something interesting Mr mntiwana posted.
We are getting nearer and nearer.
I believe we will soon get our clean shot.

Once we do EA it is.
So trading will be without sentiment
[/quote]
:)
if he post full picture of that hidden holy grail and parameters (property) - we can find what is it actually or renamed/clone copy from any of MLADENs/MRTOOLs stuff and i am sure we have better and superior of that as alternative of same sort
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.