Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shinnosuke wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 4:12 pm hi there shreck, i has read from the first page twice then now i have understand the rule. hahaha... i'm sorry the problem is on my Brain. hahaha
i want to know what is the meaning "if the chart is Piled Up please Runaway" ?
and i want to know i understand the rule. and now i want to backtest your strategy from 2010. before i do that is there some note do you want me to know? because it will be a much data to test. hahaha
thanks for your kindly to share this trading system.
wish it will help many traders here.

best regards.
Dear shinnosuke,
Thank you for your contributions, backtesting would be great.
i suggest you get advice from moderators about that, i have very little experience backtesting, but i suspect doing that may not be as easy as it looks.
it depends on what you are going to backtest, TMA recalculates (i stand to be corrected)
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

one thing we should do is chose your BO Broker wisely, most Bo brokers have thier own platform it is safer to use MT4 from your broker as most of them temper with the way the candles update some delay deliberately their information of candle on next open bar for up to 6sec.
using thier MT4 reduces risk of losing trade that you know you should win
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 10:12 am one thing we should do is chose your BO Broker wisely, most Bo brokers have thier own platform it is safer to use MT4 from your broker as most of them temper with the way the candles update some delay deliberately their information of candle on next open bar for up to 6sec.
using thier MT4 reduces risk of losing trade that you know you should win
Can you try out the "High Low" Australian broker? No need to sign up using the Demo. Just wanted to know what you think.

shreck wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:38 am Mr Mntiwana,
You have a very nice setup, it looks complete with filters.
No need for Laguerre there, i really like like the setup you always inspire me.
Please if possible share files and template here.
You have not answered what i asked,may be after having the reason what you did already might be find some better alternatives
then i just and only needs your objections for to improve it not praising :)
here are indicators and template too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Then what is doing this yellow USDJPY in upper right corner
as per my thinking according this picture 2 - let complete the first bar out of levels ( + 1 and - 1) and take trade accordingly on start of bar 2 - or any 3 of indicators from all if telling same thing (sell/buy signals) ignore what rest are telling or doing
note : at some places sequence and performance of indicators can be differ because every next single indicator is different in nature to others,they calculated and coded differently
i dont know why template taking weight in MBs (2.4 mb) - may be experts can better explain

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

RplusT wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 4:37 pm Thanks mntiwana
nice clean entries applying the Hull you posted. PTL not really needed for entries, but good for reference.

BO.PNG
Nice setup,so simple and accurate :)
would you like posting belonging indies and templ
we are experimenting different things from different aspect of view for the same purpose to have some adaptable/trustable system

TimmyHanke wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 2:53 pm Just found a binary options simulated trading indicator ! So now you can easily try out all of your crazy ideas to see what works best!
It could have a utility when there were no demo accounts of binary options.

In my little experience, I realized that in the binary options, bend to get the lowest possible price, then back up with 5.10..15..minutes and vice versa

Reverse trend, even with automatic sitcoms, maybe you need to ask yourself what rules of thumb give you a winning trade.

Sorry my translated english.