Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

shreck wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 1:23 am look closely the dotted line broke out the TMA band in green after that signal came,i would take that trade as those two conditions indicate momentum and trend .
for the other signals the the dotted line is within TMA bands (no trade)
TMA repaint soo the doted line was out of litlle tMA and Big TMA when i take the trade. Soo the solution can be only take trede when the big TMA is in correct trend
Thanks.

Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Hi shaileshm,
The results for this system are posted on the tread, no stories, no if, just pure trading prof.
FOREX-STATION is doing this to show the light.
I suggest you loadup the system go way back like 1 year data and visually verify results.
once the trading rules are obeyed you begin to enjoy trading.
will try to put together a trading video to enable everyone see exactly how i take trades in realtime.
also we have to dispel our fears as it is still a new horizon depending on indicator signals calling the shot, even when we still have to confirm trades.
i hope to take it one step at a time.
The 5M chart with 25M-30M expiry seems to do much better as you have time to make decisions and place trades, please give it a try ON PRACTICE ACCOUNT.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance