Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Hi Cladi39,
The PTL does not repaint, the signal alert was set to still open bar.
It hope others pay attention to these tips.
Watch closely at the charts.
The two pink candles are classic entry points.
If you look closely you would notice the doted line had crossed inside the TMA bands in the opposite direction touching the other band at the time the signal came.
That is your que to take the trade.
Fear is the greatest factor you must overcome.
As for the green signal under I wouldn't take the trade because the entry signal came late at about 6-7 candles back.
Lastly you can change you signal alert settings to false for still open bar alert condition to stop the arrow blinking off and on.
Do note if the still on open bar is on,it allows more time to analyze the trade and make a decision as things get to happen quickly on a 1M chart with five minute expiry.
Hope to put together a 30M minute and 1hr system when time allows.
Lastly you should note allowing signal on still open bar has another reason.
Watch closely at your charts.
You notice after the arrow 90% of the time the next candle goes in the same direction.
Change your chart to 5M timeframe and you can easily take trade after signal candle on next open candle in same direction for 5 minutes expiry.
Feel free to share your concerns and observations anytime
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:18 pm Added still open Bar Trading Option.
Trade wisely, as far as you follow the simple rule (take trade when Doted MA has broken out candle and has re-entered TMA LINE and according to the pictures) there can never be over trading with this rule
sherck :)
while blik the dot on the chart,, do need to trade open next new bar ??
pls. test my template with your dot indicator . its found similar concpet. suggestion and share your idea. :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hello Guys,
Binary options like all features/commodities market involves risk.
You have 1 good trader for every 500 bad trader.
this system has eliminated a lot of the statements made above,from what a lot of folks are saying here and asking.
they all seem to be interested in just loading the system/template and taking alerts.
i strongly advise we all calm down and read carefully the description on how to take trades.
you will eliminate risk to the bare minimum and eventually go to about 80% ITM ratio.
i deliberately posted live trade results to ensure everyone is aware i know what i am talking about.
i have personally tutored a Friend for just 4hours, he is live with unbelievable win ratio and extremely high frequency trading.
Trading is a spirit and a skill.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance