Re: Double Repulse indicator editing

danizani95 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 pm I guys I have this double repulse indicator but I think that the two lines are calculated on close price, I need the calculation on median price (A+B)/2 and if possible I'd like to have bicolor for each line. first color when repulse is pointing up, second color when repulse is pointing down. Thank you :)
repulse.mq4
Actually it can not be made to use other prices
Repulse indicator uses all the 4 prices in calculation - it can not be changed

These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Double Repulse indicator editing

danizani95 wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 1:31 am I saw a video on youtube and there was this indicator on a trading platform, in the settings it allows to set median price... I was trying to replicate that repulse indicator on mt4
Immagine.png
danizani95

This is the original formula for repulse : As you can see it uses fixed 4 prices. Probably he changed the close for median, so did something like that too, but the difference is marginal - test it

Smoothed Repulse

Here is another indicator which needs posting - Mladen's Smoothed Repulse for MT4. This indicator comes with Multi-timeframe mode & Interpolation.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance