Re: Identify This Indicator

Shahed070 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:51 pm Dear Seniours & all Members,

Im new member in this Forex station family.
Hope you all are doing great. Need all of your guide lines & support here. This is my 1st post. if i do any mistake please guide me & help me to post with correct way.
need an Binanry indicator or strategy which atleast give winning ratio 80-85%. i need your suggestion guys. Please advise some indicators name & best strategies to try.
Moreover, anyone can help us to find this indicator as i attached. very good winning ratio. 85-90% i have only images. if anyone can help me, will be appreciate.

Need indicator = Bollingar toucher aa indicator arrow mq4 file please. i tried but cant find out

Thank you
Shahed
I don’t think that the strategy on the screen will work at all, but there are no problems with the arrow, here it is

Re: Identify This Indicator

Hope you all are doing great. Need all of your guide lines & support here. This is my 1st post. if i do any mistake please guide me & help me to post with correct way.
need an Binanry indicator or strategy which atleast give winning ratio 80-85%. i need your suggestion guys. Please advise some indicators name & best strategies to try.
Moreover, anyone can help us to find this indicator as i attached. very good winning ratio. 85-90% i have only images. if anyone can help me, will be appreciate.

Need indicator = Bollingar toucher aa indicator arrow mq4 file please. i tried but cant find out

Thank you
Shahed
That indicator is from "KING IQ INDICATORS" (search for that on youtube and you will find his channel. some of his videos have a telegram link where you can buy it for $125).

looks interesting but I have no idea what it is based on or if it is any good.

DownloadRe: Identify This Indicator

Thank you
Shahed
i didnt test it so i cannot give details about the arrows
These users thanked the author nbibu for the post:
wildwombat