Re: Identify This Indicator

FXSurf wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:21 am I keep seeing this dumb ad pop up on Facebook and I swear i saw these indicators here before. Anyone recognize it?

Hi, surely it will be one of the many miraculous indicators that repaint or beautiful only when stationary, arrows too perfect, however the external links are against the rules of the forum. Thanks.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
FXSurf

FXSurf wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:21 am I keep seeing this dumb ad pop up on Facebook and I swear i saw these indicators here before. Anyone recognize it?

Mod edit: Links removed. Please make an effort to upload files directly to your post.
Post edited with external links removed. Please make an effort to attach files/pictures directly to your post (as per rules).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
FXSurf
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Mod edit: Links removed. Please make an effort to upload files directly to your post.
What do you smoke - do you take ???? Are you taking pills ???

Solar Winds joy - histo (no repaint with alert)
half-trend nrp
Solar Winds joy - histo (no repaint with alert) - the indicator was compiled by Mladen as a joke. 3 months ago I was "smeared" for it.
viewtopic.php?p=1295062495#p1295062495

viewtopic.php?p=1295423556#p1295423556
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, FXSurf

DislikeRe: Identify This Indicator

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:52 am

Post edited with external links removed. Please make an effort to attach files/pictures directly to your post (as per rules).
SOLAR WIND STRIKES AGAIN :lmao:

poor jimmy......... even with bright yellow highlight rules above some still refuse 2 read NO LINKS.......... maybe should write rules in braille for blind ppl
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
RomanUkraine, Jimmy, FXSurf
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 am poor jimmy......... even with bright yellow highlight rules above some still refuse 2 read NO LINKS.......... maybe should write rules in braille for blind ppl
I don't even know why I bother sometimes.

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:02 am I wrote about this lively discussion - as I was told.
Good spotting Roman :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
RomanUkraine
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:55 am
What do you smoke - do you take ???? Are you taking pills ???

Solar Winds joy - histo (no repaint with alert)
half-trend nrp
Solar Winds joy - histo (no repaint with alert) - the indicator was compiled by Mladen as a joke. 3 months ago I was "smeared" for it.
viewtopic.php?p=1295062495#p1295062495

viewtopic.php?p=1295423556#p1295423556
Yeah I knew it was something old school and had seen it before. Was getting bombarded with FB ads on it and under different names (of course) lol.