Re: Identify This Indicator

wojtek wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:29 pm Looks like the super signal channel (which obviously recalculates), or maybe the Donchian channel in the MTF mode.
In any case, it recalculates / repaints...
do you think such indicator can be really exisitng ? without repainting I mean
or does a system HAVE to have some losses sometimes, but overall the profit is larger than the losses?

it seems so hard to predict perfectly in any market condition that I don't think a perfect indicator can exist
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
wojtek

I think that price vs. time is too chaotic in a non-deterministic / random way so that
it's impossible to construct an indicator predicting the future time-course. Too many
completely unpredictable / unknown external conditions can affect the price, as we deal
with an open dynamical system without sufficient knowledge of boundary conditions.

But using indicators and an appropriate MM can help in trading, in some statistical sense...
I believe in that, that's why I'm here... :lol:
These users thanked the author wojtek for the post:
ionone

Kiwi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:48 am HI FS,

Can someone identify or post this TMA type band indicator..I've got a mate thats been looking for it for a while.

TMA Indicator.png

Cheers
Here you go my friend!
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
Kiwi
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡