Re: Identify This Indicator

GeniusTM wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:36 pm Томск :) спасибо огромное теперь осталось найти 1 . Alexander MA [ALXMA].
Yes, there is such a indicator. I have not seen it in a pure (separate) form. Mladen uses it as an option in indicators, so you can make an indicator on it, disconnecting everything else from the indicator kit.
Да,есть такая машка.Не встречала в чистом (отдельном) виде.Младен её использует как опция в индикаторах,значит можно и сделать по ней индикатор,отключив всё остальное из комплекта индикатора.Вот пример.
These users thanked the author blonde for the post:
Antonio

Re: Identify This Indicator

marbot wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:40 am Hello everyone. Download this indicator and rename it to make it easier for me to find it. I have tried to find the thread from where I downloaded it but it was not possible. Can you help me?
I think the name of the indicator is INVERSE INDICATOR.
Thank youTENDENCIAS.mq4
Hi, on Forex-Station it does not exist, its real name is: IND Inverse, it is an old indicator of 2006, do a search on goole to have the sites where they talk about it.
Attachments