NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Identify This Indicator

Hi traders, please help me with this indicator,he has a YouTube channel and telegram by the name of ALPHA BINARY TEAM and he is selling this and it's called RAZER V2 INDICATOR,if anyone have an idea where I can find it.

Thanks in advance
images (1).png
images (5).jpeg

Maxdmx wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:15 am
Hi traders, please help me with this indicator,he has a YouTube channel and telegram by the name of ALPHA BINARY TEAM and he is selling this and it's called RAZER V2 INDICATOR,if anyone have an idea where I can find it.

Thanks in advance
If you are talking about a channel, then this is a TMA channel, there is a topic here and many modifications, if you are talking about arrows, then there are a lot of options, most likely this is a stop of the BB and its modifications

I can say 100% it recounts and repaints, I'm talking about the channel

search for the desired section with indicators viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8430755[/color]
Volente Deo

Dear all
The indicators on the picture below seem very familiar to ones you have developed and shared here at this great forum... would you kindly be able to recognize what these indicators are and refer me links where we can find them on FS... I have been looking but unfortunately had no success so far.... thanks s lot
C5B2335F-DE82-4B30-BC8E-100EB6559A62.png

Daim2574 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:44 am
Dear all
The indicators on the picture below seem very familiar to ones you have developed and shared here at this great forum... would you kindly be able to recognize what these indicators are and refer me links where we can find them on FS... I have been looking but unfortunately had no success so far.... thanks s lot
Anyone recognizes the indicators to the bottom of the screenshot below?.... if they don’t repaint they would be very accurate to miss ...thanks
694E05C6-B59E-43DD-A275-7112660A1F64.png

Hello! Maybe someone has an indicator of the average price of movement as in the screenshot. Thank you!
исдц.png
"MONEY IS IMPORTANT, BUT NOT THE MAIN THING."

FrenchPrince226 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:41 am
Hello guys,
I'm looking for this indicator. I only have a picture of it. If someone can help me get it i'll really appreciate
Thanks
Moved to the correct thread.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
How to draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to easily find & draw major Support & Resistance

1. Similar Topics

1. 14 Replies
    2. 9 Replies
    3. .mq4 version of this indicator or comparable indicator

3 Replies 1187 Views

by ajk49, Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:18 am in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], oskar656, rudiarius, SEC7, Woodyz, wtrader13 and 34 guests