Re: Identify This Indicator

I do like this, I copy code from indicator and making new one, exactly with same name, and then compiling them, that has been easiest thing to do with these new MT4 programs. You need both indicators.

VininI ConstTickHeikenAshi R.mq4 and it in that code there is this: VininI ConstTickPriceM
Use that name in new indi that you make.
Hopefully clear enough instructions,

Re: Identify This Indicator

FBI wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:12 am I do like this, I copy code from indicator and making new one, exactly with same name, and then compiling them, that has been easiest thing to do with these new MT4 programs. You need both indicators.

VininI ConstTickHeikenAshi R.mq4 and it in that code there is this: VininI ConstTickPriceM
Use that name in new indi that you make.
Hopefully clear enough instructions,
Thank you for your answer.
I tried that but it's not working. I hope i did it well.
I copy the codes from each indicator, and pasted them in new personalized indicators, wiht he same names, and i put them in the right mt4 folder.
The new one do appear correctly in the mt4 browser, but still act the same when i drag them on the chart( freeze mt4 and then nothing new on the chart).
Does those you modified work on someone else mt4? If when you can please post them here or send them inbox?

Best regards