Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

4 time frame NonLagMa 2 alerts
The version "4 time frame NonLagMa 2 alerts" upgraded with some extra functions and using upgraded version "Nonlag ma nrp & mtf + alerts nmc" indicator for to work (attached)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Is it possible to use the below indicator as histogram. maybe if possible; show when difference between the currencies is increasing and decreasing and crossovers using moving averages to smooth it out. multiple timeframes like in threads. Would that be extremely demanding on computer. is there already an indicator similar to this; Experts your input and help would be very useful.
Thanks

Saad wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Hello All
It's not working.Please make it to use 1090 mt4 platform.
It is working with me with out any problem,simply i down loaded from the post and apply and it work,check some thing from your side,code is OK
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

armchairtycoon wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:26 pm hi mladen / mrtools , please help me code this well

i used the example you used in 4time supertrend where you "called" the indicator

Capture.PNG
4 time frame d2.mq4
dsystem_indicator_.mq4
But that 4 tf indicator is working with me - can you explain your problem ?
Attachments