Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

scarletPip wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:30 pm This looks interesting but I'm unable to get it to work despite recompiling several times on a coule of different clients. I get a couple of warnings but I don't think that's the problem.
Hi scarletpip
The indicator is ok,as so many times already our experts explained,the problem is coming from new build MT4 (1090)
simply compile the code with one step previous version Editor (compiler)
for example - try this now (it is same indicator)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

scarletPip wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:43 am I mean the compiled ex4 file does not fix the issue. The chart itself is blank. I have made sure to enable DLL inputs, not sure if needs them, but it makes no difference. I have tried it on two broker platforms so if it works for others it must be something unique to this computer. I will try it on another to see if I can pinpoint the issue.
Check this thread : Metatrader build 1090 bug fix ...

scarletPip wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 am Yes I now perform that procedure for every new mq4 indicator that I test, since with this new build of MT4 we cannot be sure that something isn't missing. It has worked in every instance except with Dynamic zone all Wilder's DMI.ex4. I think it must be a problem unique to my system.
Pipmagnet, maybe try this version.