Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:30 pm This is the 4 time frame ptl. THANKS to Mladen for fixing it.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Do you think any possibility for adding parameters for other next TFs - along with the current TF - same as we can apply for current TF
sorry for extending the job :)
may be this could be a multi tf setup
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:45 pm Scarletpip, used the regular on chart bb stops on the picture for comparison, and not having the problem your having with it. Could be the 1090 bug, but not sure because it being compiled, thought that would eliminate that possibility.
You are correct I don't have the issue when I attach the indicator on a chart with a different broker. I don't know what possible difference there could be - they are both using May 19 version latest update?

I know it is a lot to ask but would you try compiling/testing using Tradeview and see if that will resolve the issue?

scarletPip wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:49 am You are correct I don't have the issue when I attach the indicator on a chart with a different broker. I don't know what possible difference there could be - they are both using May 19 version latest update?

I know it is a lot to ask but would you try compiling/testing using Tradeview and see if that will resolve the issue?
But it is working with me,if i remember exact,yesterday i tried but it was not working - strange :)
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dearest MRTOOLS
Can you plz manage time coding a bar version histo indicator of "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1" with unique ID option (for arrow and or Vlines),i want apply 3 or 4 instances of higher TFs with my choice of parameters - there is no single histo version of it before :)
regards

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:15 am Dearest MRTOOLS
Can you plz manage time coding a bar version histo indicator of "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1" with unique ID option (for arrow and or Vlines),i want apply 3 or 4 instances of higher TFs with my choice of parameters - there is no single histo version of it before :)
regards
Mntwana, don't have the source code for StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1,