Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 6:11 pm Hi mony
I think every indicator is coded with concept to work with majority of traders - not for single personal use - but experts can better explain you
anyway the indicator is arrowing on every signal change almost considering of every time frame too when price change its direction either way - i think you are misleading your self - when any next arrow print on the same direction it is confirmation for you as an valid trend,why you want stop arrowing
opposite arrow occurs when all 4 time frames tells trend change - it means your trend and trade is valid in right direction till the opposite arrow occur - i think you needs to invest some time learning/studying/watching things that will help you trade wisely
thankyou very much sir now i understood ""all 4 time frames tells trend change_trend direction""
sir first quiry this is re painting some arrows gone when we switch time frame?? in live market , please rectify this repainting issue sir
can you add option to this show as a bars , like .....
4 time frame heiken ashi nmc arrows_bars
for lot of arrows disturbed on chart for another lines text ..etc ..thankyou sir ..please hope
Attachments
My children are very smelly sir

mony wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 9:45 pm thankyou very much sir now i understood ""all 4 time frames tells trend change_trend direction""
sir first quiry this is re painting some arrows gone when we switch time frame?? please rectify this repainting
can you add option to this show as a bars , like .....
4 time frame heiken ashi nmc arrows_bars
for lot of arrows disturbed on chart for another lines text ..etc ..thankyou sir ..please hope
Whoever made those arrows should correct that
Since those arrows are not made by me or mrtools, ... the conclusion is clear

mladen wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 10:09 pm Whoever made those arrows should correct that
Since those arrows are not made by me or mrtools, ... the conclusion is clear
sir thankyou ,
sir can it is possible modify this indicator like give arrow /signal only after confirmation all 4 time frame of trend i mean next candle of all 4 time frames ( after conformation of trend )
My children are very smelly sir

mony wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 10:32 pm sir thankyou ,
sir can it is possible modify this indicator like give arrow /signal only after confirmation all 4 time frame of trend i mean next candle of all 4 time frames ( after conformation of trend )
mony

I do not place arrows on combinations of multiple time frames - for multiple reasons
Please ask whoever did that to do that (judging from the variable names, some of the Russian coders)