Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

Ehlers_CG_MTF_HeatMap
This Ehlers CG mtf HeatMap - (centre of gravity) indicator version with length (period) and bar limit options
it needs "Ehlers_CG" indicator too for to work - attached here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 8:11 am 4 time frame heiken ashi nmc arrows
This is 4 time frame Heiken Ashi indicator with alerts and arrows
thanks mntiwana for this good indicator can you please modify it like give on first one signal ( buy/sell arrow ) only first once alert only next 2nd, 3rd, 4th ........all arrows are hide means dont show on chart . sir just i want first buy to first sell signal arrow/ alert and first sell to first buy arrow/alert
Thankyou
My children are very smelly sir

mony wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 5:39 pm thanks mntiwana for this good indicator can you please modify it like give on first one signal ( buy/sell arrow ) only first once alert only next 2nd, 3rd, 4th ........all arrows are hide means dont show on chart . sir just i want first buy to first sell signal arrow/ alert and first sell to first buy arrow/alert
Thankyou
Hi mony
I think every indicator is coded with concept to work with majority of traders - not for single personal use - but experts can better explain you
anyway the indicator is arrowing on every signal change almost considering of every time frame too when price change its direction either way - i think you are misleading your self - when any next arrow print on the same direction it is confirmation for you as an valid trend,why you want stop arrowing
opposite arrow occurs when all 4 time frames tells trend change - it means your trend and trade is valid in right direction till the opposite arrow occur - i think you needs to invest some time learning/studying/watching things that will help you trade wisely
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.