Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

Sorry bothering all again,

I download this Genesis Matrix 2.5 TT [m15_MT4b950] indicators, but it is frozen the mt4 and wait so long responding or not responding.

Does someone can modify let it loading lighter?

Note:
Don't download this indicators, until someone modify repair it.

Best RGDS
Mendel

Mendel wrote:Sorry bothering all again,

I download this Genesis Matrix 2.5 TT [m15_MT4b950] indicators, but it is frozen the mt4 and wait so long responding or not responding.

Does someone can modify let it loading lighter?

Note:
Don't download this indicators, until someone modify repair it.

Best RGDS
Mendel
hi mendel,

(sorry if I am wrong)  I think Mr. Mladen have already explained about it here # 11, maybe it could help your problem

regards

Mendel wrote:
I try to copy code from attached indicators for my 4in1, but still have problem, can't work.
I do not know how to modify the code.
Guys, I have one request too : please do not post code that was made by me or mrtools and that is simply renamed.

Since when that became "TSV"? And the copyright stripped (as usual). I never coded in my life anything named TSV nor did mrtools (as far as I know). Nothing personal, but it is personal ...

4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

The thread is designed to post all sorts of 4 Time Frame and All Time Frame indicators.
MLADEN :
This thread is going to be dedicated to what was known before as 4 time frame indicators

What I would like to remind is why we had only 4 time frame : in the old builds we had a limitation of 8 drawing buffers. And that made us make only 4 time frame indicators instead of being able to show all time frames

That has changed - and now we do not have those limitations. But for the sake of history :) and for the sake of keeping the old work usable too, here we are going to post 4 time frame and all time frame indicators, since they are, after all, one of a kind
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: 4 Time Frame & All TFs Indicators

First starting from 4 Time Frame Indicators
4 time frame averages - 4 price trends 2
The indicator with 29 Averaging methods,alerts,unique ID,line/bar width and label coloring/shifting options
the picture with LSMA Averaging method period 14 (as one of user was asking about it) with all default values
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.