Re: EUR/USD

EUR/USD is testing 1.1670 again, which is the resistance of the sideways range. Frankly, I doubt there will be a breakout before the NFP, but then again, stranger things have happened.

EUR/USD - I believe the picture here get more clearance after the end off the previous week. Price bounced from the H&S neckline and formed outside bar on daily chart. Slowly, the price will move down and most likely 1.1450 will be tested to the end of the week - perhaps :) Basically ,this is my expectation for that pair :)

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:07 am I really should pay more attention to the weekly time-frame. EUR/USD has formed an inverted hammer on it at 1.1600, so we may see a rally after all.
Where you long or short? I almost got stopped out about half an hour ago long EURUSD but managed to close two positions for a bit of green. EURUSD was a bit tricky tonight :cray:

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

EUR/USD - EUR is rising, but still the tendency is in on the side of the dollar. My assumption is that still there are some room that might help a bit to EUR (something up to 1.1725/40 - downtrend line on daily). Eventually breaks above may change the sentiment :)

EUR/USD Chart & Forecast

FrancoisT wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 am EUR/USD - EUR is rising, but still the tendency is in on the side of the dollar. My assumption is that still there are some room that might help a bit to EUR (something up to 1.1725/40 - downtrend line on daily). Eventually breaks above may change the sentiment :)
Thanks Franc!

And just to add to that, key areas of nearby support and resistance as per chart below:

• 1.5810 Weekly Support
  • 1.19190 Monthly Resistance

Traders please take note of these areas especially the Weekly Support line as this has already been tested and confirmed.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance