Re: Wave trend Oscillator

makiel wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:16 am Thanks for you answer. It works now as I wanted with the correct enums :)

This is what I used in your indicator above Buffer Explorer 2 at line 57

if (BufferNumber1>=0)
Buffer1 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorName,PERIOD_CURRENT,4,4,1,4,5,2,0,1,0,60,53,-60,-53,4,false,false,false,false,false,false,2,159,159,false,13,i);

instead of
if (BufferNumber1>=0)
Buffer1 = iCustom(NULL,0,IndicatorName,13,i);

Unfortunately it makes MT4 freezing or very slow and increase memory.
I am doing something wrong in iCustom as without parameters it works better ?
Do you think it's possible to make a lighter version for EA of Wave trend oscillator 1.5 ? if not possible no problem :)

Thank you :)
Hi, I've tried it and it works, but buffer 13 is the trend?

if (BufferNumber1>=0) Buffer1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wave trend oscillator 1.5",PERIOD_CURRENT,4,4,1,4,5,2,0,1,0,60,53,-60,-53,4,false,false,false,false,false,false,2,159,159,false,13,i);
Attachments

mladen
This a is a great indicator but there are no controls for the trend buffer 13. It == 1 when it's over the OB Lvl but I need it to =1 when the slope changes to UP/Blue. Can you add some options for the trend/buffer13 to be as flexible as the "change color". Right now it only shows the trend for the "outer level cross"-see indicator on the left of screen, unless I'm having another bad day. I'm particularly interested in the "slope change".

Thank you
Ray

traderduke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:46 am mladen
This a is a great indicator but there are no controls for the trend buffer 13. It == 1 when it's over the OB Lvl but I need it to =1 when the slope changes to UP/Blue. Can you add some options for the trend/buffer13 to be as flexible as the "change color". Right now it only shows the trend for the "outer level cross"-see indicator on the left of screen, unless I'm having another bad day. I'm particularly interested in the "slope change".

Thank you
Ray

7-10-2017 8-30-22 PM-wave.png
mladen
please review my request for WTO 1,5. If I had the source code for the old basic WTO I could probably do it my self and not bother you.
thanks
ray

traderduke wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:03 pm mladen
please review my request for WTO 1,5. If I had the source code for the old basic WTO I could probably do it my self and not bother you.
thanks
ray
Ray

That indicator is multimple state indicator
That buffer can not be changed like you describe

PS: it does not show the state for the outer levels cross - it shows when both values are above or bellow their levels (which are not necessarily the same - not even when defaults are used). Check other buffers for the single level crosses

mladen wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:42 pm Ray

That indicator is multimple state indicator
That buffer can not be changed like you describe

PS: it does not show the state for the outer levels cross - it shows when both values are above or bellow their levels (which are not necessarily the same - not even when defaults are used). Check other buffers for the single level crosses
Mladen
I apologize for being so thick. Apparently my old buffer tester isn’t working properly with the new build 1090, it was showing me false readings for the WT 1.59 –buffer 13. (see attached). The new explorer doesn’t show any line on my chart . (see attached).
The EA shows that WT 1.5 works as you suggest.
Sorry AGAIN
Ray

traderduke wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:55 pm Mladen
I apologize for being so thick. Apparently my old buffer tester isn’t working properly with the new build 1090, it was showing me false readings for the WT 1.59 –buffer 13. (see attached). The new explorer doesn’t show any line on my chart . (see attached).
The EA shows that WT 1.5 works as you suggest.
Sorry AGAIN
Ray

7-13-2017 5-40-31 AM-WT-signalX.png
As of buffers explorer nor displaying anything : please read this thread Build 1090 bugg fix ...
As of the rest : once when you compile the buffers explorer as described on that thread you shall get something like this :

Mrtools/mladen
I know that it’s been a while but I still believe that this is an exceptional indicator if I can get some flexibility on the trend which is in buffer 13. Right now it is permanently set at ObL1 & OsL1. I believe I saw recently that MT said he didn’t have the source file, please ask mladen for it.

1. Utopia1 would be to create 5 trends one for each input “Color change on” with flexibility on the if necessary trend.
2. Utopia2 would be to create 1 trend that reflects the input “Color change on” with flexibility on the if necessary trend.
3. Utopia3 would be to create 5 trends one for each input “Color change on”.
4. Utopia27- Provide the source file and I will attempt to use the power of my Paste & copy functions.
Could we at least make the levels for ObL1 & OsL1 flexible, I’ll try to work with it.
Appreciate any help on this matter.
Ray
These users thanked the author traderduke for the post:
Ajiboyf