NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: T3 and T3 based indicators

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:49 am
Exequiel Cabrera wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Hello, I just saw the publication, I was using it in a 1-minute time frame and if I repainted giving signals and disappearing, something else would be possible when I have time to pass that indicator to MT5 and pass the mq5 of that indicator already when I pass MT5, and yes it is possible that I click the same with this other indicator, it is that I do not decide which of the 2 to use is that they are quite similar, and I would like to make an expert advisor with one of the 2, I would greatly appreciate itadaptive T3 - v2 advanced.ex4
If your asking to translate that indicator to mt5 I don't have the source code for it.
aaahh ok,entonces prodia pasar este otro indicador a MT5,este si tengo el codigo fuente

mrtools wrote:
Exequiel Cabrera wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:39 pm

Hello, I just saw the publication, I was using it in a 1-minute time frame and if I repainted giving signals and disappearing, something else would be possible when I have time to pass that indicator to MT5 and pass the mq5 of that indicator already when I pass MT5, and yes it is possible that I click the same with this other indicator, it is that I do not decide which of the 2 to use is that they are quite similar, and I would like to make an expert advisor with one of the 2, I would greatly appreciate itadaptive T3 - v2 advanced.ex4
If your asking to translate that indicator to mt5 I don't have the source code for it.
ah ok, then I could go to MT5, these 2 indicators go hand in hand, for these if I have the source code, I would very much appreciate it, sorry for my English
Heiken Ashi Ma T3 absolutelynolaglwma.mq4
(10.8 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
absolutelynolaglwma.mq4
(5.04 KiB) Downloaded 307 times

Exequiel Cabrera wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:37 pm
mrtools wrote:

ah ok, then I could go to MT5, these 2 indicators go hand in hand, for these if I have the source code, I would very much appreciate it, sorry for my English
The absolutely no lag lwma repaints badly.

Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

lilpigz92 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:12 pm
Hi Mr mntiwana thanks for sharing the Heiken Ashi Ma T3 lines+arrows+alerts. Is it possible to make it on a different chart window?
Mr. Mntiwana authorized me to cover for him, while he is away...so...to answer your question...anything is possible

Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

Pava wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:37 am
lilpigz92 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:12 pm
Hi Mr mntiwana thanks for sharing the Heiken Ashi Ma T3 lines+arrows+alerts. Is it possible to make it on a different chart window?
Mr. Mntiwana authorized me to cover for him, while he is away...so...to answer your question...anything is possible
puahaahaha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
For real news, go to: Infowars.com 👈

1. Similar Topics

1. 7 Replies
    2. Is equity-based lot a martingale ?

0 Replies 431 Views

by ionone, Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:37 pm in Trading Systems

0 Replies
    3. 28 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alextschem, ayanboy, BeatlemaniaSA, CommonCrawl [Bot], Intrest 1, jacky101, kvak, naluvs01, nanangsulle, PetalBot [Bot], Ruby [Bot], Seznam [Bot], thomdel and 74 guests