Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

I'm not sure if this is possible but I thought I'd ask...

There are indicators like MacD which use a signal line that can but useful for determining reversals.

I was wondering would it be possible to take a simple T3 indicator like T3 clean + shift and make it applicable to a "previous indicator data"?

I know that its possible using the stock MT4 moving average, but I was hoping that a more advanced moving average could generate smoother signals.

Attaching a T3 to the data from the Accumulation or Rate of Change indicators could provide better results.

Thanks
These users thanked the author dah for the post:
Arina

dah wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:24 pm I'm not sure if this is possible but I thought I'd ask...

There are indicators like MacD which use a signal line that can but useful for determining reversals.

I was wondering would it be possible to take a simple T3 indicator like T3 clean + shift and make it applicable to a "previous indicator data"?

I know that its possible using the stock MT4 moving average, but I was hoping that a more advanced moving average could generate smoother signals.

Attaching a T3 to the data from the Accumulation or Rate of Change indicators could provide better results.

Thanks
One question are you looking to add a T3 smoothing to Rate of change or Accumulation or a T3 signal line of those indicators?

Wow, thanks for the quick reply Mr. Tools!

To answer your question no. I don't want the indicator i.e. ROC smoothed.

I want to add an additional T3 moving average to a one line indicator like accumulation.

This is possible in MT4 right now using a simple moving average (image below). However I was hoping to add a t3 moving average "applied to first indicators data".
Attachments

dah wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:41 pm Wow, thanks for the quick reply Mr. Tools!

To answer your question no. I don't want the indicator i.e. ROC smoothed.

I want to add an additional T3 moving average to a one line indicator like accumulation.

This is possible in MT4 right now using a simple moving average (image below). However I was hoping to add a t3 moving average "applied to first indicators data".
Used a/d and added the t3 signal.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, Jozo