Re: T3 and T3 based indicators

mntiwana wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:59 pm sal
A user should play,exercise with available parameters to turn the indicator fit with his strategy :)
YES.. I DID my logic... snap i attached .. the TMA is a good combination with NEW indictor.. i did trades with by 2 idea :idea:
needs to give a big thank to our master mr. mladen...
could you please add thump up icon in smiles area not symbol for thumps up :lol:
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Lodi
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

some explanation by MLADEN

1 : Trend similar like the corridor way
2 : Start and possible end of a trend - the dots
3 : Entry and exit or reentry points - dots again , depending on the assessment if the trend will change or not
4 : Possible early warning of possible trend change - opposite color dots on a squeezed value
5 : confirmation of a trend change - after the opposite dot appears on a squeezed value - when it appears on a trending part
================
Some explanations about Squeeze Indicators
MLADEN : It works (depending on ATR mode parameter) by comparing ATR or MAs thresh hold pips then there is a "squeeze" (squize) ,the assumption is that the two Averages are going to get closer when the trend slows down,which is not a bad assumption as long as you have one fast and one slow average,if you get the average close to each other (periods) than that assumption is false,so one should always make sure that there is some significant difference in the averages periods in order to have that indicator work as expected.

Squeezed T3 of ma

With usual prices and usual basic 4 averaging methods
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

T3 (r-squared) adaptive (experiment)

MLADEN : T3 r-squared adaptive - the "Experiment" way of calculation (period 50 on the example) - even though it might look odd at times,i like it,there are no Filters,,nothing but the new adapting way - all the rest is T3.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

T3 (r-squared) adaptive (oscillator experiment)
This version is mtf interpolated
MLADEN : And this is an Experiment as it gets,this is T3 r-squared adaptive made to be an oscillator,all the whistles and bells are at the right place,and may be this representation helps a bit as for as the strength of momentum is concerned - we shall have to test in the following days if this way of converting and average (of any kind) can be used in real time trading successfully - and does it help us at all.
So treat is as a total experiment for now till we have time to test it
As per my experimenting oscillator version forming super than on chart though same parameters ,why,don't know :)

talaate wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:20 am Hi mrtools
This is really extremely good one, would please may add display type and usual alerts options
regards
Talaate, added the 7 different display type along with alerts and the option to use the upper lower bands.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
vasp, BrianThaps, Lodi, Forexfiend, Jedidiah