Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

hope the strategy feel good enough by testing with demo account 10,000 and now 105,000$ which is great traget in one day.
win trick
price bars movemnet is an important to learn and fix the expiry ( some time i trade 1 min to 3min expiry)
rules as expained in my earlier post
S/R line to set for 15min and 5min time fame in 1min chart
S/R indiicator 5min lines R2 /S2 touch in 1st bar start time hrs ( example : 0 to 4min, 5 to 10 min etc....)
if MA cross green/red thick line down and R2/S2 touch and reversal, take 2/3mins . (check not S1 of 5 & 15min S/R indi not very close) - SELL TRADE
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:20 am hope the strategy feel good enough by testing with demo account 10,000 and now 105,000$ which is great traget in one day.
win trick
price bars movemnet is an important to learn and fix the expiry ( some time i trade 1 min to 3min expiry)
rules as expained in my earlier post
S/R line to set for 15min and 5min time fame in 1min chart
S/R indiicator 5min lines R2 /S2 touch in 1st bar start time hrs ( example : 0 to 4min, 5 to 10 min etc....)
if MA cross green/red thick line down and R2/S2 touch and reversal, take 2/3mins . (check not S1 of 5 & 15min S/R indi not very close) - SELL TRADE
Sal big, so on, I hope to create a good system with real profits.

sal wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:43 am S2/R2 all pivot points at different time intervals which is effective for reversal. Expiry calcualted based on the reversal bar touch on S2/R2 time setting and diminishing returns bars
Dear Sal,

Is there a possibility to get your indicators and template for this? I would appreciate it very much.

I’m also trying to find a system based on SR for binary, I’ve tried using fibo on M1 time interval but the outcome wasn’t very satisfying, all the SR drawing indicators in my opinion are also not very good (in terms of consistency), so maybe now I would try pivots as SR. Of course I will give feedback if I find something good.

All the best!

Kyo wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:17 am

Dear Sal,

Is there a possibility to get your indicators and template for this? I would appreciate it very much.

I’m also trying to find a system based on SR for binary, I’ve tried using fibo on M1 time interval but the outcome wasn’t very satisfying, all the SR drawing indicators in my opinion are also not very good (in terms of consistency), so maybe now I would try pivots as SR. Of course I will give feedback if I find something good.

All the best!
attached tpl, period seperator for time span, s/r indi with 30,15,5min levels classic type. (indicator have 6 types and see in setting description...you can choose your favourate as well- see snap)
trade in demo and see the movemment of bar reversal when it touch S2/R2 or nearest S/R as per template.
for binary expiry time selection is most important and be done based on the bar touch in which levels reversed in 15/5/30 and balance bars available to complete the 15min period seperator in an hour ( 0.0 -14; 15-29, 30 -44 & 45-49 minuites).
S/R is just like football.. Kick one side and bounce kick from oppsite side :). this kcik and rebounce gap/time we can call as period span which is i placed the indi called "period seperator".
hope its clear..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi