Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

This indicator is a one minute entry one minute entry
It is an indicator I used for a long time ago
Is there an idea similar to this indicator?
エントリー=entry 勝ち=win 勝率=Winning percentage
2018y09m26d_215647279.jpg

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:27 am
nyasann wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 pm
Hello, FBI
The indicator I used can not be distributed, the left indicator is not an ordinary trend line indicator, it is a trend line of the world standard level, it is a professional person made and it is distributed free of charge It can not be done, even the right professional people were made, it is not possible to distribute it for free, please understand.
Although I was not planning to publish it originally, I just posted this image because I want the opinion of other people and a good idea.2018y09m25d_202252577.jpg
Though i am not in bet mood
but i believes,Mladen/Mrtools invented best indicators comparing to mostly top few coders of the world
if you have doubts and or you want a test match - i am here to hand shake with you - :)
you are right indicators of mladen and mrtools are the best.

they are the best coders, who are the other coders in line with them , i can not find any of their caliber at least i can say in last decade that i am seeing.

pacois wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:00 pm
modanetfx wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:05 am

THANKS PACOIS, FOR YOUR PROMPT REPLY AND VALUABLE TIME. THE INDICATOR WORKS WELL DURING SLOW OR RANGE PERIODS WITHOUT RECALCULATING, AND , WHILE TESTING IT ON DEMO, I GOT 4/4 BY MAKING USE OF THE DOWN ARROW ALONE. KINDLY TEST IT REAL LIVE AND SEE HOW YOU CAN HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, MAYBE WITH THE UP ARROW SHOWING , ONE CAN INCREASE THE WINNINGS. THANKS AGAIN FOR BEING THERE FOR US.
Hi, now I only have these files, in the mt4 indicator folder.

P.S. Do not write in uppercase, in forums it is intended to scream, speak aloud
Thanks for helping . I appreciate your kind gesture. Bless you.

Do not get me wrong, this indicator is not that simple.
The reason to use the Bollinger band is simply to reduce cheating, it has nothing to do with the arrows at all.
Once this arrow is confirmed, there is only one Martingale hanging on the next candlestick, but the winning percentage is 85% to 95%.
The person who made this tool is a Japanese pro, it has been completed for many years.
After all what indicator is, fund management is important, fund management can not be done and the same bankruptcy as John Bollinger was done and the last suicide, very sad.

I guess you are using Google Translator, and that did not work out so well, and second guess is that you want to sell something.
I am not buying.
You did see from that picture that I posted, that when deviation is 3 then data is inside the bands over 99% of the time. So, is that good or what.
Yes, but anyways, happy trading Sensei. :)

nyasann wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:46 pm
Hello, FBI
The indicator I used can not be distributed, the left indicator is not an ordinary trend line indicator, it is a trend line of the world standard level, it is a professional
Oh rubbish :roll:

AS MEMBERS MAY WE REMIND YOU THAT THIS FORUM IS A COMMUNITY BUILT ON SHARING
If you are here to just take and not give ?
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️

Are you misunderstanding? The seller is different, the seller is different, because the indicator I am using is not my own Japanese law, distributing others' stuff hits the copyright so we can not disclose this indicator I will distribute it, but it is not an indicator I made, and I will use it for my own reason why I posted here because I want to pursue a good idea.

1. Similar Topics

1. 11 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

13 Replies 4582 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

13 Replies
    3. 0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], forrest85, FourXXXX, Kavokane, KDBrown, kenshin281180#, marek111, mrtools, Omgili [Bot], pfxi, RodrigoRT7, SEMrush [Bot], TECHHDATE07, tn2507, trinitygod3, yoki and 22 guests